Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The forest of Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:59 am
Hakora vi Britannia
User Image

A forest once consumed with darkness reawakened by the power of light.

The land once again falls into darkness
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 pm
Agito was walking towards the cave when he felt the darkness dissapear. "Well that an unepected turn of events well i guess this was a waste of time, im out of here." he said.
{Exits}  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 am
(Again you don''t have the power to break my control on the land. Only people like calypso, creed, alex and whatever the other guys name is can break my control. This is the last time I try to ask you to change before I ask a mod to intervene.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 pm
if you didnt read the last post awesome sensei said it stays, that it dosent change  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

"Here we are. This is the place I wished to show you. It is a radiant forest, which was at one point consumed by darkness. During the crusade to free the world of said darkness, it was purified by light, of the genesis. I found out that the genesis of light was just as corrupt as that of the darkness. The king of our realm, Defaeco was as well, just as corrupt, as was the master of darkness. But I brought you here because it is a simple place, and a good place to make a deal with a demon. Because light and dark both make influence here, it is said that miracles are bound to happen, so we need to wait for one, so that a spirit will arise, and help."

Ruo paused for a moment. "We need the spirit in order to find the location of the Genesis. They ask things of you, and depending on your spirit, you may or may not have to give up a limb or your soul to them, or the information. They can tell us the location of at least one genesis, if we are lucky. Otherwise we need to keep looking. Right now our goal is to find the masters, and hopefully they can take on one of us as an apprentice. Now, this place is in tune with my power, so I can use it to summon us a spirit of sorts."

Fire, water, wind, lightning, and earth. The five elements circled around his hand as he shot it into the air, waiting for some sort of reaction. Nothing.

"Damn. You wanna try something?"

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas glanced around at the forest, it was one of the most beautiful places she had been since heaven itself. It wasn't long before her twinkling, grey eyes danced back onto Ruo who was speaking even more, leaving her with even more questions than what she had had before. His grace and elegance was still stunning, but she was becoming more accustomed to it the more she looked at his beautiful body.

"Both light and dark are corrupt?" Her brows knitted together as she looked at him, and she was confused. As she spoke of the spirits, she trembled a little. It wasn't something she was familiar with, but if it was going to aid them, she would give it a shot. Apparently, finding a Genesis was key, and if she was going to get stronger, then she would need to help him.

Venustas eyed Ruo as he launched into the air, all of the elements at his fingertips. He truly was an incredible being, his beauty exceeding even that of the angels she grew with, it kept her mouth hanging open slightly in awe. Once he asked her to try something, she glanced away from him to look around the light forest, her eyes wary. Her head slowly tilted upward and then down, signaling a 'yes' to him.

She wasn't sure exactly what she was doing, but she knew that she had to tap into her elemental abilities. Her hand grabbed her whip, and with a striking motion, the whip cracked out in front of her, then rested on the ground. Venustas closed her eyes then and channeled light energy through her arm and into the whip, causing it to extend a bit, a white aura illuminating its material. When it reached the length that she wished, she then added a slight amount of fire, as if she were preparing to attack, but held it there rather than bracing herself to release it. Venustas slowly opened her eyes again to look around, waiting to see if any spirit had responded to her elemental call.

Just as an angel should be.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Nothing. Not a single stir of the forest. "Damnit. I guess we are going to have to find someone that knows the forest. Actually. There is this guy I know, he is sorta fishy, and I am almost certain he is from the cult. He comes this way quite often to be honest. Something about how swamps were in forests blah blah blah. Swamp man he is. I will see what he can do to help us get a spirit to form itself." standing up, he turned to his side.

"Although, we did attract something." A ball of fluff was out of the corner of his eyes, staring at him. It had piercing silver eyes, and looked almost cute.

You want my information do ya Cambion? Angel? Well I got it for ya! I simply ask for one thing. . . You angel! I want your halo. I am sure you have one of those still, even without wings haha! And Cambion, give me your body! I wish to make use of its beauty when I see fit! The creature laughed, it seemed to know something the two of them did not.

The Creature had no form, but seemed to be of immense knowledge.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

The fallen angel was apprehensive. Something was definitely amiss with this small black ball of fluff. Its eyes held something sinister, though it was hidden somewhat. Sure enough, her ideas about it were supported as it somehow knew that she was indeed an angel.

A cambion? Venustas looked over at Ruo again, this time frowning slightly. That definitely explains a lot. She was saddened a little at the realization that their interaction was nothing more to him than a game, as she had felt more. Now wasn't the time to be worrying about that though. As the little fluff asked her for her halo in exchange for the information they both were seeking, she backed up slightly, her eyes widening.

My. . . halo? How did he know that I still had my halo? Her halo was invisible to basically any being that wasn't an angel. It could only appear for another being if an angel willed it to. Venustas' eyes flickered back and forth between Ruo and this small black cloud-like creature. "Um. . . Ruo?" She spoke very softly, her melodic voice was tense, her wide eyes now completely on Ruo. "What do I do?"

If she gave up her halo, it would mean that she would be without a chance to become a guardian ever again. Venustas had always considered it as a possibility, but never truly imagined it would come to it. Now that the situation made itself prominent, she was staggered by the inevitable toll it would take on her life. She could only turn to one person, and he was standing there also with something of his on the line.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 pm

"By my body. . .you mean my beauty don't you beast? Temporarily. . .I will give you as you wish, but her halo stays."

I am tired of your open mouth crawling inside of my skin. . . all of this. . .is mine. The creature screamed as Ruo's body was taken. The pure white eyes stared at the woman in front of him. "For now. . .this is mine. . . " As the creature moved from the body, and into the air, it smiled. Although it maintained no form still, Ruo looked different.

With pale white skin, and his muscles completely gone, his veins were showing through his leatherlike hide. His hair had completely fallen out, with his hair only a few strands attached lazily to his head. His clothing had no longer fit, and slipped to the ground, as he was naked, his ribcage showing through his sickly body. As he spoke, he sounded incredibly weak.

"Don't. . .take her halo." His arms like bones reached out towards Lethe, who simply raced forward, and stole it from her. Moving around her, it appeared above her head, and he absorbed it into her. She could never be a guardian again. ". . .I. . .am sorry Venust-" Ruo fell to his knees, as multiple cracking sounds were heard. He was feeble, and his eyes closed, as his breathing slowed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:12 am
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas watched with horror as the creature stole Ruo's beauty from him. His body was suddenly polar opposite of what it used to be. Complete sympathy touched her heart shortly before rage consumed her. That too left her as the creature swooped down and swiped her halo away from her. It was gone.

The possibility of guardianship was completely lost. Venustas lightly bowed her head in defeat, tears swelling up in her eyes, her fingernails digging into her palms as she balled her hands into fists tightly. Then her head lifted to watch Ruo fall to his knees. The cracks of the bones that made up his body now were disturbing, and she had to help him. She walked to his side and knelt beside him, placing her hands on each of his shoulders before her head snapped up to look at the beast.

"You monster! Tell me that there's another way to give you what you want. Beauty and a halo. . ." She looked away from him as she listed two of the three characteristics of an angel. There was a way, and if he was going to continue to prove a smart criminal, he would name it.

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:42 am

"Oh? Are you truly that smart? How about you kill for me. . . an angel. Actually, I need a strong angel, something that you and. . .that, won't be able to do ahahah!" Lethe smiled to Venustas, and he circled around her again, breathing down her neck. "Well shall we go to your hell? What everyone else calls heaven!"

Ruo stood up slowly, his shaking and trembling body slouched over as he attempted to catch the beast. "Give her it back. . . it wasn't part of the deal. . ."

"Oh! But it was the second I was given your beauty. Ahahah." Ruo slumped even further, as he pulled one of his daggers out of thin air, slashing down onto a tree branch, shrieking in pain at what it caused him. Grabbing the branch, he held onto it as a cane. "Let's go. . ."

Lethe smiled. "And kill an angel!"

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas was calm as he named the demented task that would only continue to damn her if she did it. Her head dropped, and tears filled her eyes as he spoke. She truly didn't know if she could kill her own kind. . . But she refused to let another being suffer because of her. She'd had enough.

"Ruo. . ." Her voice was tense as he rose to catch him, but it was soft. He was caring so much for her halo. She lost her chance to be a guardian, but she wasn't concerned with that now. "Ruo!" His shriek was painful for her to hear, his suffering. . . Instinctively, she reached for him as he slashed, wanting to ease his pain.

Venustas rose to Ruo's level again and followed closely to him, a part of her returning to her as she was close to him. Her anger towards Lethe was hot, burning her skin as she fought the urge to rip him apart, glancing backwards over her shoulder as she walked away from him.

[exit]

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items