No more heroes 2 is...
  Meh
  Love it <3
  Gonna get it someday >:[
  lol No thanks
View Results

Axel_ron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm
This game is absolutely fantastic. I feel bad because I haven't played the first one but I picked it up quickly by how things were going here, also sylvia said we didn't need to know every detail xD What are your thoughts on it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 pm
It's my favorite Wii game now. smile  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Axel_ron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 am
Dino Pakkun
same here. I didn't enjoy Shinobu's playthrough as much as I would expect though :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 am
I'm almost done with the game  

Axel_ron

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:17 pm
Axel_ron
Dino Pakkun
same here. I didn't enjoy Shinobu's playthrough as much as I would expect though :/

The platforming as Shinobu sucks balls. Fighting as her is fun though. And the rest of the game was bad-a** enough to make me forget how frustrating that little part was.

Besides I figure my favorite game before was Super Mario Galaxy and that had that gay spring power-up which I hated more than anything in No More Heroes 2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:02 am
Amazing. Love the weapons, love the bosses, and even though some of the levels kinda drag a** it is fun beating the s**t out of the minions. And no terrible overworld!

The thing that I don't like is no more announcer voice before you enter their area. [voice= scratchy]Harvey Moischwitz Volodarski, Bad Girl, Dr. Peace. Let'z Shake. [/voice]  

Owwin

Axel_ron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 pm
I love all the moments in the game though and yes Shinobus part sucks a*****e. Fighting as her is really fun but took me around an hour and a half to complete TWO missions which is frustrating becasue as travis you get to go through a mission withing 15 minutes maybe even less. Yeah all the otaku, sex based parts of the game I adore and it has been one of my most memorable games to play in like 2 years maybe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:30 pm
Words cannot express my love for this game. It's just so freaking awesome. My only letdown was that we could only play as Henry for the Mimmy boss and Henry by far is one of my favorite characters.  

NolV

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff