CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:29 am
Well...word to the ones who might be working at the 7/11 level of hell

All I have to report is that hotdog roller-grills are sucky to clean.
That is all

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:39 am
Bleach that s**t.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:01 pm
dragn99
Bleach that s**t.

Wish it was that easy but nope I have to spray it down with the authorized red bottle cleaning spray, scrub the ******** out of it with a scrub brush.

The afterwards spray it down with the authorized green bottle cleaning spray. Scrub the ******** out of it with a blue disposable cloth, the repeat one more time with the red plus the blue cloth thingy.

At Five going on Six am it seems tedious, especially without any fountain pop or slurpees to be had because the Co2 died for both of em.

So my lesson is to do it at late 3 or at the start of 4 am.

My other lesson is that underneath the slurpee area is a cup graveyard. @.@

OH AND SOME DRUNK ITALIAN AND NATIVE AMURIKAN GUY SHOWED UP AND TRIED TO SHOPLIFT AND CALLED DOWN ON THE CO-WORKER I HATE!!! <333

I was in the back stocking drinks into the cooler making Bill Cosby impressions to amuse myself when it happened. rofl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Can't go wrong with Cosby impressions.

Zip-bop-zaboop.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
That reminds me of that one night I was working alone at the Short Stop and this totally drunk high school kid comes in trying to buy a cigar. I ask him for ID and he drops a wad of 20s on the counter. So I tell him he looks nothing like Queen Elizabeth and he calls me a ********' prude and leaves with his hoes in tow, both of them apologizing profusely for his behavior. xd

Oh and the time this guy came in and asked me which sandwich meat sticks best to human skin.

Good ********' times.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
That reminds me of that one night I was working alone at the Short Stop and this totally drunk high school kid comes in trying to buy a cigar. I ask him for ID and he drops a wad of 20s on the counter. So I tell him he looks nothing like Queen Elizabeth and he calls me a ********' prude and leaves with his hoes in tow, both of them apologizing profusely for his behavior. xd

Oh and the time this guy came in and asked me which sandwich meat sticks best to human skin.

Good ********' times.

User Image

Sounds like quiet the mighty adventures you've had *awards you a milkbone for such deeds*

Today I learn that paychecks are tomorrow...setting up a tattoo appointment and buying other stuff on top ^^;  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:06 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

Good ********' times.

User Image

Hah, that's pretty witty. xD The sandwich meat question has me curious though. >__>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

Good ********' times.

User Image
rofl That's frickin' brilliant.

I've never been employed at an actual job, but once for Spartan Youth Radio, I was at the Independant with some other kids selling some raffle tickets, and this old lady comes up to us and asks us what we were doing, and so we tell her that we were selling raffle tickets for 50 cents a piece for our raffle in June, and so she gets all, "Well, what are you going to do with the tickets until then?" and so we tell her that we're going to keep them up in the SYR lounge at the high school until June when we do the raffle, and she gets all, "You really expect me to believe that? I wouldn't even trust my own kids with this!" and practically accuses us of running the next ponzi scheme and we're like, "Lady, it's 50 cents/ it's seriously alright/ we're not cheating anyone/Boss, could you please come here for a minute, this Scary 50 Cent Lady wants to talk to you." but she kept on yelling at us about how we're cheating her and everybody else out of their money and so on and so forth, and then she walked away.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:13 am
once.

this lady.

she came in.

and took every underwear packet off every hook and threw them around yelling about the garden of sin or something... and then preceded to buy the little plastic bottles we stocked.
2 minutes before closing.

so we had to put up about 30 hooks of underwear back up.
it took almost a half hour.
whilst telling each other that this was a garden of sin.
and Marilyn Manson was playing because we had hooked up someones mp3..
;] it couldn't get any better other then when we had
the good the bad and ugly song playing and we had a show down with plastic dinosaurs.
[ who the hell has that song on their mp3?]

Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff