Submit

Katsody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
"There has to be something wrong with you," Alix said incredulously, staring at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"Nope," said Cole easily, "I feel fine."

"No, I mean, there has to be something genetically wrong with you," clarified the brunet, watching in horror as Cole continued his work.

Alix threw his hands in the air. "No sane person does this, Cole," he exclaimed.

"Guess I'm ******** insane, then," he replied, picking up the knife.

Alix ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "Don't do this," he pleaded, "I'm begging you."

Cole only glanced at his boyfriend. "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, Alix," he said sadly.

Alix could barely look on, the fear and desperation he felt almost eclipsing him as Cole lifted the knife.

"DON'T-" Alix shouted, but it was too late.

Cole viciously stabbed the knife downward, driving it into the creamy peanut butter and levering out a huge dollop onto the slice of bread. He eyed Alix, who cringed as Cole spread the peanut butter, and then dipped the same knife into the jar of jelly.

"I can't believe you would do this to me," whispered Alix, his voice thick with emotion.

Cole shoved his sandwich in his face as he returned the pb&j to the fridge and passed by Alix. Taking the sandwich out of his mouth, he swallowed and said, "Dude. It's a sandwich. You're still gonna want to ******** me tonight, and I'm still going to say 'Sure.' Get over it," and patted him on the shoulder. With that, he left the room, presumably to contemplate string theory...or watch The Girls Next Door.

Alix stood and found, quite unfortunately, that he couldn't argue.

~~//~~

Not as dark as the title makes it out to be! ^_^ This is what happens when you're bored in AP Chemistry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 pm
Ar-ar-ar-ar-ar! I totally saw something like this coming, but it didn't make it any less awesome.

This whole thing was pretty short, but it said what you needed for it to say, and that's all. Minimalistic approach is nice, refreshing. Some people put way too much into description and whatnot, and forget that sometimes the readers need to take care of that themselves, the lazy bums razz

I think one of your other things was about the same couple, right? I haven't commented on it or whatever yet, but yeah. Are these guys like just some people you like to include in various shenanigans and stuff, but never really tie into a single story?

I can totally relate to this story personally, though, which makes it super cool in my eyes. 'Cause, you see - I've got a hard-on for peanut butter toast. It's my favorite food - I eat it about twice a day, and It's always exactly the same. Two, and ony two, (thou shalt not count to two, except that then thou shalt proceed to three. Three shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. Five is right out! razz )slices of Brownbury 12-grain (6 grams of fiber!) are placed side-by-side (the curves have to face the same direction) into the toaster oven for thiiiiiis long, then a plate and knife are already ready to receive them hot and steaming from the toaster oven when they're done, as indicated by that particular shade of manilla-brown, the one right between a medium-umber and a peanut-shell tan. Then the peanut butter - always creamy - is spread in graceful swerves over the surface, making sure not to leave any on the knife after each swipe - each new swipe needs to be fresh, with its own new peanut butter, and without any crumbs. There is a set thickness to the spread layer - right between .5 and .7 millimeters, depending upon the humidity (which affects the texture and surface properties of the toast).

Once the peanut butter has been correctly applied to both slices, which must be done in less than 36 seconds, or else the peanut butter does not correctly melt and stay warm for the time spent eating, a glass of whole milk [(two cups precisely, but in one tall ceramic mug, of which I have two special, dedicated ones) American whole milk, meaning 3%, not the 4.5% of European whole milk] is poured, and the whole assembly taken to my place of repast, generally the computer desk, although occasionally the dinner table is used. Now the eating may begin. Each slice must be eaten on its own, in either 6 or 9 bites, depending upon both the time of day (the fewer number of bytes are more typical of an earlier time of day) and my current hunger level. The milk must be consumed at an equal rate as the toast, but only once 3 bites have been taken of a 6-bite meal, or after 6 bites of a 9-bite meal. The final item consumed at the end of the meal must be a swallow of milk, which must be the remaining 2.5 centimeters of the glass.

The whole process takes just under fifteen minutes. Any deviation is catastrophic stressed stressed stressed .

I would go into the delicacies of different peanut butter brands, but that is another subject altogether, for another time. So, back onto this piece... sweatdrop

Anyway, like I said, I can totally relate to this, but I would really like to know what they're wearing. I can picture warm, fuzzy clothes, maybe dark green, or plaid. If you don't want to include it in the story, which is fine, maybe you could just, uh, tell me? I really would like to know, just so the whole experience is there - what you wear says a lot about who you are, and sometimes about who you aren't. On that vein, I'm digging your current avvy's style - it's a sort of playful refinement - knowing how to dress, but then flaunting that by making a few... ah, what's that French phrase, you know, the one for a social statement that's kind of rude or not-advised.... ahhh... anyway, one of those.

Faux pas! That one. Aye. Yeah. Okay. So no, it's fun in a sort of refined way, like you're lowering yourself because you don't mind, and like to chill out with anyone, not just those stuffy people you hang out with in the drawing-room or your closet all day. But you probably haven't even read this far - I bet you never made it through the whole rant on making toast properly - don't worry, I'll spare you my thoughts on placing the peanut-buttered knife into the jelly. That's your deal, so I'm not gonna intrude on the story in that way. So anyway, like I was saying, I'll just stop typing at this point I guess. xp I wrote way more than there was in the story. Okay! Okay, stopping.

EDIT: Totally didn't notice that you wrote this during chem. Ha, I totally took every AP class EXCEPT Chem - I stopped at honors. Hopefully you're more into it than I was. How do you manage to write while doing labs or whatever?  

Fiat Lux Aeterna

Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff