Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xireana Prime

Blazing Rabbit

15,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm
User name-Xireana
OC Name-Xira Taiyokei
blood type- O-
age-17
clothes style-goth, punk
hair color-crismson
eye color- bright green eyes

Transformation-Celestial Power Kitsune Make up
Sailor scout-Sailor Senshi-Miko (Priestess)
Kitsune-Fox Black with red tips
power level-four tails (Nine tails= Final sailor scout stage)

attacks
Fox fire
lunar claws
twilight whip

User Image

lesser abilities
Shadow minipulation
strength
speed
illission
shape shift

about Xira:
Had a hard child hood. Lives alone, but takes care of her younger sister Kane. Whose 5 with purple hair in pig tails. Has red eyes, home schooled.
Goes to sailor moons' school transfer student, caused by fighting her old scholl's gang to protedct a younger student. grades are avrage. if she put more effort into it, could be one of the top students.

Loves ice cream. drawing manga and reading adult fantasy books

favorite pass time is a good sparing match

hates, injustice, preverts, womanizers, cheaters, bullies, and thieves  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm
little did the sailor scouts know, that something that they never encountered before would be meeting them in the near future...

She was a strange girl who lived on her own and had just transferred to a new school. She was 17 and was looking for a store that sold manga drawing supplies when she found an injured animal while she was searching.

At first she thought it was strange breed of cat, but once she got closer, she noticed that it was a black fox. The fox had a red tipped tail and a strange mark on its forehead. Not paying it much mind, she picked up the poor fox and took it back to he home, delaying her search for manga supplies.

Once she arrived back at her home she went strait away to fixing up the fox. At some point in the process, she notice that the fox didn't have just one large tail, but, nine slim tails that were pressed together to give the illusion of one tail.

The girl sighed as she finished cleaning up the little fox, well she couldn't really say little, it was about that same size as a golden retriever or an alpha wolf. It wasn't fat, far from it. It had a large chest but a slim hine-end. It's legs were dainty and built for speed but also had cat-like claws. The foxes ears were four inches tall and three wide. Like it's tail, the ears were tipped red.

The girl sighed as she absently began to pet the strange fox. She stared at the mark in it's forehead for a while she thought. It appeared to be a red crescent moon. (Think of sesshomeru's forehead mark)
'Great.' She thought. 'This is the last think I need right now, it's bad enough they give me grief about my hair, but now I'm still going to be late for my first day of school. I can just see it...+Ms. Taiyokei your against school dress code!+ or +It's that Xira chick! I heard she's part of an occult that's into sacrifices! I bet she'll curse us if we get to close!+' Xira sighed.

'My life can't get any more strange can it?' She absently thought. The Gods thought it was funny and were about to prove to her just how strange life can get.  

Xireana Prime

Blazing Rabbit

15,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Xireana Prime

Blazing Rabbit

15,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200