Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Glenn Beck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Glenn Beck the best reporter FOX news has?
Hell, yes!
65%
 65%  [ 17 ]
Alright,but not the best.
19%
 19%  [ 5 ]
He's bad, but not the WORST reporter
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
FOX news......FIRE HIM!
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 pm
well this is not about O'Reilly this is about Glenn beck and he really never has interviews so really that point doesn't hold anything against Glenn beck  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:20 pm
off topic: I don't like that either, but a friend of mine once said something like, "Why should he let someone talk when they are wrong?"

I don't agree with it. If I were talking to a liberal and the person caught me off, I would not like it. Heck, it doesn't even matter if the person is of the same party or not. It is rude.

On topic: I do miss watching Glenn Beck. I've been so busy that I have not watched his show in at least two or three weeks. I think it's good that he is on Fox. There's no one else like him and it is a nice change of pace.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm
hm that's fare to say

also off topic we all know liberals don't have souls so and worship health care so really in there heads they know better then everyone else so we don't need them spreading their nonsense and lies but back on topic

Glenn is the only person fox has that will dig deeper then anyone else and what he finds at the bottom is well stunning

O'Reilly and hannity will only go so far and that is not what we need we need truth and THE REAL answers AND BECK DILIVERS  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm
he isnt a "reporter" so much as a very opinionated conservative that knows what he is talking about and loves his country... i like beck but he even says he isnt a reporter  

haydenhearts

Lysander the silent

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:31 pm
A Lonely Leaf
off topic: I don't like that either, but a friend of mine once said something like, "Why should he let someone talk when they are wrong?"

I don't agree with it. If I were talking to a liberal and the person caught me off, I would not like it. Heck, it doesn't even matter if the person is of the same party or not. It is rude.

On topic: I do miss watching Glenn Beck. I've been so busy that I have not watched his show in at least two or three weeks. I think it's good that he is on Fox. There's no one else like him and it is a nice change of pace.

If they're so "wrong" as your friend put it, then you can beat them in a debate without interrupting them. There's better ways to PROVE that someone's wrong rather than just saying "no, you're wrong."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 pm
well come on who ever won an election saying I'm a communist these people tend to lie it is the only thing there good look at Bret baier interview with the president  

COMANDER COON

Rogue Goat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 pm
COMANDER COON
well come on who ever won an election saying I'm a communist these people tend to lie it is the only thing there good look at Bret baier interview with the president

I loathe Bret baier  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:38 pm
What??????  

COMANDER COON

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm
space-ace1
What do you guys think of this newly famous FOX news reporter?
Comments? Complaints? Problems? speak here!

ANd IN my opinion, we kinda needed someone like him. He is unraveling some of the stuff that the government has swept under the rug.
And also, he adds a bit of humor to his show, so you dont get bored that easily. (unfortunetly I get bored easily.)

He is just another ******** idiot, that has a gun pointed at his temple and you can almost see it. He knows this. If he doesn't say what they want him to say BOOM, he's not some free journalist, just another slave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Glenn Beck is an entertainer, and he certainly does that wonderfully. He also makes his points without losing his audience, sometimes saying the most outrageous things, but really, he seems to always get his point across, and his points are generally reasonable.

I do prefer him over reporters like Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. Plus, his books are a great read.  

Wizard of Ahhhs

TammiGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 am
He's insipid.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm
Lord Bitememan

Yes, but he is on a NEWS channel.

Uhh... Fox NEWS. xD

I'm fine if you don't agree with him, but he is on a News channel whether you like it or not. And true, Fox, CNN, CBS, and CBN all have their opinions pretty much out there.

But I like him, maybe not as much as Rush, but I like him generally enough.  

Mistress-Okami

Vilified

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm
I really like Glenn Beck, it's just easy to make fun of him because he gets really excited about what he does. I find his enthusiasm refreshing.

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff