Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P-Gandhi
  Love
  Hate
View Results

stargazer42

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm
So there's a local band from Winnipeg whom I LOVE named Propagandhi. They're some form of Alternative music but can't really be categorized into a single genre. My personal favorite song is Last Will & Testament but mostly just the last 4:13 minutes of it! You have to listen to the song to understand!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm
I'm not too much a fan of there newer stuff. I am much more into there older first few albums like Ska Sucks or Middle Finger Response. Though after further review recently, I had noticed they have quite alot of songs that specifically talk about ___ Up The a**. Or somethign along those lines. lol.

I have seen them a few times. But I haven't seen them in like... three years. I think it was some time in 06 or 07 I had last saw them. it was like a year after City Limits came out. And they totally sucked nuts! The singer acted like he just didn't care to be on that stage... like he got that curse that the singer from Alkaline Trio has... You would think, if I paid my 10 bucks to come and see a show.. the least the guy could do was sing like every other artist does... p***k.  

evilbrainbabies
Crew

♪ All The Other Genres That We Didn't Make A Subforum For

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces