Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Missing girl with "vampire" psychopath Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:20 pm
Is this the same "vampire" guy that was stalking other girls in the past?

Either way, I hope they get her home safe and sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:38 pm
CharmedMethod
Besides the facts, where's the evidence that he's a psychic vampire? Anyone who knows his secrets or anything? O_o

Sharkey is just... Crazy. I doubt he's really a vampire of any kind. He's disavowed the vampire community because they consider him to be a nut, claiming that they're all fakers and he's the real deal, if I'm remembering right.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Mandalore of the West

4,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am
Odds are he is just some crazy. I would disprove his vampire status with my sword. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:08 am
Obscurus
CharmedMethod
Besides the facts, where's the evidence that he's a psychic vampire? Anyone who knows his secrets or anything? O_o

Sharkey is just... Crazy. I doubt he's really a vampire of any kind. He's disavowed the vampire community because they consider him to be a nut, claiming that they're all fakers and he's the real deal, if I'm remembering right.

Not Psyhic, Psychopath. The first in mental power the second is a mental disorder that leads to such things and a lack a emotional understanding like Sociopaths. In short, he not going to feel any regret for killing.

The vampire thing could be if understood black and white 1 of 2 things in my mind. Either he is using it to bring in young girls just for his sick kicks. Or he is really messed up in the head and thinks he is a vampire. Which could be enforced by feedback from results like "bad reactions" to sunlight, and garlic. Naturally sharp fanglike teeth. All these things can happen to a person, giving them that vampire vibe as they are very very pale due to avoiding the sun. Easily could give a person the impression they were a vampire if they so desired to believe it  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 pm
This girl sounds like she's going through that kind of rebellious phase or she just does whatever this pathetic manipulator is telling her cause she's an idiot.

And how do you know she was abducted by a "vampire". Though there are people who claim to be vampires, drink blood, and live like deranged sociopath, but there are no hard evidence of the existence of real "vampires".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:02 pm
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
This girl sounds like she's going through that kind of rebellious phase or she just does whatever this pathetic manipulator is telling her cause she's an idiot.

And how do you know she was abducted by a "vampire". Though there are people who claim to be vampires, drink blood, and live like deranged sociopath, but there are no hard evidence of the existence of real "vampires".

He self-identifies as a vampire even though most of the community have shunned him.

And just for the record, most people that identify as vampires do not live as deranged sociopaths, blood drinking or not.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Wow...this happened a long a** time ago XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:04 pm
Obscurus

He self-identifies as a vampire even though most of the community have shunned him.

And just for the record, most people that identify as vampires do not live as deranged sociopaths, blood drinking or not.

Educate me on these so called "vampires" if they do not do what the classic ones in the novels do? And for the love of god, it better have nothing to do with acting like a sparkling homo like the twilight books  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 pm
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
Obscurus

Educate me on these so called "vampires" if they do not do what the classic ones in the novels do? And for the love of god, it better have nothing to do with acting like a sparkling homo like the twilight books

The modern vampire subculture goes back to at least the 1970s; well before Twilight Mania.

www.sanguinarius.org might be a good place to start your research.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm
Obscurus
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
Obscurus

The modern vampire subculture goes back to at least the 1970s; well before Twilight Mania.

Didn't he claim to be a "psychic" vampire or something?

You're right. You can't prove that we exist. Whether we are blood drinkers, or the consumers of Aura, like I am. Call me whatever you please. A vampire, a parasite, or deranged. There are people who need special things to live. Even science has proven in some aspects the reality of Aura. It's only natural to think that somewhere out there there is a creature that feeds on it.

Sorry. My opinion is a little less than educated, but it's a sore topic for me for obvious reasons.  

Sonkurra-Taichou

Dapper Guildsman

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Sonkurra-Taichou
Obscurus
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
Obscurus

Didn't he claim to be a "psychic" vampire or something?

You're right. You can't prove that we exist. Whether we are blood drinkers, or the consumers of Aura, like I am. Call me whatever you please. A vampire, a parasite, or deranged. There are people who need special things to live. Even science has proven in some aspects the reality of Aura. It's only natural to think that somewhere out there there is a creature that feeds on it.

Sorry. My opinion is a little less than educated, but it's a sore topic for me for obvious reasons.

I don't know what he was claiming. Last I heard he was claiming that the rest of the community were posers and he was the real deal. I don't pay that much attention to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:14 pm
xxravenohayexx
Is there a serial killer Werewolf that ran for Congress involved? He, of course, is Sharkey's worst enemy biggrin

Awesome... biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Hunnin

Codebreaking Prophet

8,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash