Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
Somebody help me, please! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsubou Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm
Abbot_Natalis
xXTranquilDemonXx
Abbot_Natalis
My only advice: Keep the cat around.

Though if you don't mind, I'd like to know your general location to as much detail as you're willing to give... I've been looking for something fitting a similar description to that thing.

dude......sorry but that sounds like stalker crap....sorry....had to say something

I don't care if it's as vague as "East Coast of USA". That'd be enough. Getting that information is more important than how it 'sounds' to ask for it, as I was aware of how it sounded when I typed it up. I wonder where the OP went though...

OP had things to do, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I live in Utah, three blocks down from a graveyard. Theres a small town called 'historic sandy' just down the street. (Youll never find me so I dont care giving some more detailed instructions, a few people have come looking for me, they failed.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 pm
I've felt as if I was pined by a million needles before after I was paralyzed. I think there is a sort of bind that works that way. It puts little needles in different nerve clusters and that induces a paralysis(my theory). It made me extremely lethargic I had difficulty moving but I made myself move. It took someone removing the needles from me to actually feel them though.
It was very disorienting.

I couldn't really give you any information as to whom or what may have done this to you. Or why, just that its a type of spell work that can be duplicated and there isn't much spell work that can't be mimicked or recreated.

When that happened I freaked out and put a shield around my house. I've moved since then and I am pretty sure somethings messing with my energy or... well I don't know whats wrong, but I haven't been able to make a shield in a while. I'm sorry I can't be much more help  

Ishtar Shakti

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:12 pm
Zetsubou Darkness
Abbot_Natalis
xXTranquilDemonXx
Abbot_Natalis
My only advice: Keep the cat around.

Though if you don't mind, I'd like to know your general location to as much detail as you're willing to give... I've been looking for something fitting a similar description to that thing.

dude......sorry but that sounds like stalker crap....sorry....had to say something

I don't care if it's as vague as "East Coast of USA". That'd be enough. Getting that information is more important than how it 'sounds' to ask for it, as I was aware of how it sounded when I typed it up. I wonder where the OP went though...

OP had things to do, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I live in Utah, three blocks down from a graveyard. Theres a small town called 'historic sandy' just down the street. (Youll never find me so I dont care giving some more detailed instructions, a few people have come looking for me, they failed.)

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Oh dear...

I got a major headache as I read this and my sense of fear spiked. Most of the time when I hear spirit stories like this, there's a different explanation, mostly that it's a thoughtform. This one, the description and the situation surrounding it rule thoughtform out. My reaction was: undead ghost.

You live in Utah. Three blocks down from a graveyard. Near a "historic" community. Yep, I can see the dead lingering around there frequently. That's why graveyards interest me and in some cases scare the s**t outta me. Depends on what level of activity I sense, some are quieter than others. The sunken eyes in the description don't help.

I say, first and foremost. Do not let that thing in your house. I can't see any reason as to why it would be malevolent more than it would be confused, but that's up to your judgment. Either way, assume the worst case.

Burning sage seems good, never had enough sage to try. Banishing spells are good too. Particularly the GBRP for this one. (Greater Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, please note I do not see the Lesser One as potent enough for this situation!)

Hell, if you want to go all out with it, call a holy man/woman of your path if you can do so and have them bless the house.

If you are a pagan, I suggest wearing onyx or obsidian. It will ground you and perhaps hamper your magickal abilities, but I found that it is also a protective stone.

I have a personal technique to share with you, use it if you feel such is necessary. Find 5 objects to symbolize the 5 elements. (The four classical ones and Spirit).

I used a cup of water, a stick of incense, a candle, 2 stones (one black and one white), and then a small glass bead. (Water, Air, Fire, Earth, Spirit, in that order)

Thoroughly cleanse the objects in any manner you see fit.

If you have onyx or obsidian, rub that on the objects (if you use liquid --- dip).

Leave the item of Air in an eastern corner of your house.
Item of water --- western
Item of Earth --- Northern
Item of Fire --- Southern.
Keep the item of spirit somewhere in the internal part of the house.

Imagine a large astral circle connecting the Air, Water, Earth, and Fire items, then going inward and connecting to the spirit. Imagine it being protective of you, maybe becoming a spiritual wall or flaming barrier around your living space. The color of this vision should be violet, the color of the divine chakra --- the highest power. If you see fit imagine the Sephiroth and or planets above this barrier further protecting this space. Elemental Guardians, or even just thoughtforms of protection, as strong as you can make them, should guard the barrier.

That's my personal little protection ritual. It touches a lot on astral levels because that's where I see spirits manifesting from the most. If you wish not to use it I'm not offended, as it's tailored for myself. But I give you license to use if it you wish.

Oh, and one last thing. Scatter garlic around the house. I know it sounds like something from Dracula, but Garlic is a bit repulsive to malevolent beings as well. Just suggestions, from experience.

Mandatory: Be alert! That is all I can say that I feel you must obey.

Love is the law, love under will.

PM's are welcome if you need them.

Mihi Cura Futuri  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 pm
That protection ritual is pretty neat, Mihi. I like it.

I always like hearing about different peoples' rituals.

I really should practice more. I study almost constantly, but I hardly ever do anything hands-on.

I'm in danger of becoming *gasp* An Armchair Occultist!!!

Seriously, though.  

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 pm
-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

I really should practice more. I study almost constantly, but I hardly ever do anything hands-on.

Seriously, though.

Oh gods, me too, hun, me too.

Well, after reading this again it does sound a bit serious. Tell us: what do you practice. Do you practice witchcraft? Low magic, high magic? Chaos magic, hoodoo. The voodoo that you do?

Have you ever experienced something like this before? Do you have sage? Do you have some salt around the house that you could put along the window sills and doors? Have you demanded that it leave? Have you tried counseling it and trying to figure out what it wants?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:32 pm
I have some questions for you. I won't be offended if you feel they're irrelevant, because they certainly seem so. So by all means, don't feel obligated to get back to me, but I can probably help with answers to these.

Have you found yourself doubting your path recently, especially concerning death?
What is your opinion of the seemingly common phrase "armchair occultist?"
Can you imagine why such a spirit would hate you specifically, or why anyone would hate you in general?
Have you done something recently for which you feel guilty?
Has there been a recent emotional extreme recurring in your household? And if so, which emotion?
Do you suppose this is a rare or common occurence?
What do you feel seeing this spirit suggests about your self?

And as Arcanist Angus asked, it would be very useful to know what nature of path you do follow.  

Viscerim

Oborosen

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:23 am
If the entity is recognizable enough to be seen as male, then that means more then just its hatred has come through. This could indicate that it is trying to make some kind of contact and is doing it the only way it can at the moment.
There is a way for you to get some extra shielding if you'd like. Go to that graveyard you mentioned and find the main focal point. Which is the oldest head stone there. Take a piece of it, but make sure to ask for it politely first. If there is a piece that is already detached that's fine too.
Now take a handful of salt and make a ring on a small table in front of the window seal. place a silk rag on the ring and set the headstone piece directly in the center. Now take a 4 tier quarts crystal and place it between the window and stone. But still inside the salt ring as well. It can even be laid on the silk rag also.

If the entity is not older then the dominant spirit of the graveyard, then this will have little effect.

I'm sorry, without more information on the 'thing' outside I can do little more to help you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 am
!. do a protection spell around your house
2. find out what it wants
3. find out the history of the area you live
4 and finally see if you can well make it go away (im not certain if i worded that right)

i wish you luck  

Sweet Tooth Cyanide

Distinct Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jokoria17

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:39 am
-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

Seriously, though.

We all have dark nights. Thanks for the likes. Maybe practice it and you'll feel better? Even a little?  
The Study (Research)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff