Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

Yuki noticed he kept looking at her its like he didn't know she was there until she heard him "well yes i know cuz i'm the last living Necromancer that's why even tho i'm a slave they try to keep me in a good condition, but still people hope to have more of my kind even tho they have killed every living Necromancer except for me" she said and continue "I'm a Vampire also a Necromancer.." she said and paused "My name is Yuki Takahashi.." she said looking at him as her hair slides down to her shoulder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Lucifer nodded as he listened, he pulled up into a drive way, his house was a dreary gray medium sized home. He had a huge yard and intricately designed hedges. "A necromancer, interesting." As she told him her name he smiled. "Yuki, a very common name, but it's also very lovely." He got out of the car and went around opening the other door for her. "Get the hell out and get inside."  

oOMyMelodyOo

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

"Thanks.." she muttered As she saw him opened the door she nodded yes and goes out and entered his house "its simple but will do..." she said in thought looking at the place, as she waited for him to go inside. Yuki just stands in a corner scanning the area.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 pm
(( Thank You, guess I'll try being a master..... Which one is still open, the um pet? ))  

polarisyn

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm
[[the slave still open is on the first page, purple text]]

Lucifer shut the door and walked slowly to his front door. His eyes traveled to Yuki and he sighed. "Cut it out, just get over here and get inside." He opened the door and turned flipping the light switch. The inside was magnificently furnished, dark wooded Victorian styled furniture, everything had rich colors, mostly dark reds.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:20 pm
User Image

Yuki then walked over as she followed "umm since you own me now, How do you want me to call you?" she asked looking at him "well this is a start.." she said in thought "also i need the bandage" she also said in thought

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 pm
"Master." Lucifer grunted as he walked inside and sat down in a chair which was obviously made for especially him to sit in, it fit every curve of his back and seemed to match his exact style. "I don't have any bandages, I'll tell my assistant to pick some up on their way over tomorrow morning." He looked at her and sighed angrily. "Sit."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Name:Cardavian
Species:Werpire
Orientation:straight
Appearance:User Image
How do I react to your masters:
Controlled by:Xx-Logan00139-xX
personality:Funny loud anoying kind unbreakable
I am for: What ever you want mostly pleasure  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 am
User Image

Yuki then looked at him and nodded yes as she was listening to him, she then sits down on the floor as slaves were not allowed to sit on chairs unless they were told to specifically "is there something you need?" she asked looking at him as the bleeding started again she then didn't mind it anymore seeing he wasn't in his mood like in the Auction.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:48 pm
((bump))  

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:50 am
Lucifer shook his head and sighed and leaned into his soft chair. "No, just listen here, I am the master, you are my slave. You better do as I say or face the consequences." He stood up and walked over to her. "Come on, let me show you where you'll be sleeping."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 am
User Image

Yuki looked at him emotionless and listened "yes... "Master" whatever you please..." she said and hid her left hand and stands up ready to follow "i'm so tired of being a slave but i have no choice..." she said in thought

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 pm
(( Thank you very much kind person. ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff