Prompt 25 - Journey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 pm
Well I stole this idea from something Neptune sent me smile If it's copyrighted and I'll get in trouble I'll change it later smile

heart Describe a journey you took without leaving your chair. heart

This can be in what ever format you would like. It can be a poem, short story or even just a paragraph description. (Rules of grammar and language still apply)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm
No, the prompt is not copyright protected.

Have at it, guildmembers.  

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 pm
I was sitting in my chair one day, when I got bored, and looked out the window. Within seconds, I was no longer me- I was the amazing, fantastic, super fantastic... Imaginary version of myself. The one who can fly, leap hundreds of feet in the air with no real effort, flip cars with ease, and bend reality itself to my will. I went back in time and assisted with the assassination of Julius Caesar, and fought in the Coliseum. I fast forwarded a little bit, and witnessed a witching (a person suspected of being a witch burned at the stake). A few more years, and I was standing in the middle of the Black Plague, watching as the black-cloaked doctors carrying dead bodies through the streets in wheelbarrows, and infected people lying in the streets, coughing, bleeding, covered in welts and bumps. I traveled to Italy, and watched the Renaissance begin. I watched Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni paint the Sistine Chapel, and Leonardo da Vinci design his flying machine, and paint the Mona Lisa. Another hundred years or so, and I was watching Christopher Columbus sail of in the Santa Maria to discover the new world. Then, as I was about to start imagining the Colonization Period, my mom called, and reminded me I was supposed to be working on my world history project. Little did she know, I had been doing so for the past hour!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:38 pm
Pariah, you're supposed to put your writing in a new thread.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Writing Workshop

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces