Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
Pictures Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Ah in that case can you say that you are pretty good at making the outfits yourself should you be given some direction?

Um, what are you talking about?

Well, you've seen alot of superhero outfits over the years as have I. Are you any good with making them, like drawing?

Hmmm....
That depends ..... i have tried to make comics, once, and even though nothing was ever published, i'd say it went quite well, the few i did ....

However, i need something i emotionally recognize as a good reason, plus inspiration and initiative to make it ....

Currently, i also has my mind set on pixel-sprited characters, so for now i might rather do anything in that shape .....

Considering this thread .... i may finally have a reason to register on Deviantart ....
Did you have anything specific in mind?

Well in order o understand you would have to read the now 3 entries I have in my journal dedicated to superheroes, villains, misc characters, quirky characters, and organizations. Only then could I possibly be able to explain what I have in mind.

Ok, i'll read them .....
Excellent, the entries in question are dated for 5/18/11, one of the 5/7/11, and one of the 5/12/11 entries. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:50 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Well in order o understand you would have to read the now 3 entries I have in my journal dedicated to superheroes, villains, misc characters, quirky characters, and organizations. Only then could I possibly be able to explain what I have in mind.

Ok, i'll read them .....
Excellent, the entries in question are dated for 5/18/11, one of the 5/7/11, and one of the 5/12/11 entries. 3nodding

Ok, ... making pics of them, perhaps even tryinga storyline?
....... Making pics, .. i guess i can see what i can do ....
But i'm getting sleepy, so i have to try once i had my night's sleep ...

I tend to get faschinated by others imagination though ....
(By the way, i thought it was called "Gridlock", and not "Grindlock".... )  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Ok, i'll read them .....

Doh! It is Gridlock how did no one else catch that! XD
Lol thank you I will fix that and yes please see what you can do. Any help is appreciated. Oh and comment also on the entries when you get a chance to see if you can catch any other spelling mistakes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:16 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Ok, i'll read them .....

Lol thank you I will fix that and yes please see what you can do. Any help is appreciated. Oh and comment also on the entries when you get a chance to see if you can catch any other spelling mistakes.

This is Gaia. Either one doesn't want to be a nuicanse(?)and point out misspellings, or one don't bother about small misspellings, or one is unsure, or becomes unsure, about how it is spelled ....

I'll see if i get some inspiration for some outfits .... i can definitely make a minor headwise "spellcheck" as well ... but remember, my english is a mix between british and american, and some words i don't know.
* Smiles *  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:41 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

Ok, i'll read them .....

This is Gaia. Either one doesn't want to be a nuicanse(?)and point out misspellings, or one don't bother about small misspellings, or one is unsure, or becomes unsure, about how it is spelled ....

I'll see if i get some inspiration for some outfits .... i can definitely make a minor headwise "spellcheck" as well ... but remember, my english is a mix between british and american, and some words i don't know.
* Smiles *

Psh Gaia. Gaia is mostly filled with self centered twats that want to have sex with strangers on the internet because its exciting and they have less chance of being caught.
Im not tackling this thing like a self centered t**t, Im tackling this as a writer. One of the key things you need while being a writer is feedback and spell checking. If you get a word wrong, no big deal just fix it and thats that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 am
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Smiles *

Psh Gaia. Gaia is mostly filled with self centered twats that want to have sex with strangers on the internet because its exciting and they have less chance of being caught.
Im not tackling this thing like a self centered t**t, Im tackling this as a writer. One of the key things you need while being a writer is feedback and spell checking. If you get a word wrong, no big deal just fix it and thats that.

Good, i'm also a writer, in a way.
In regular posts here on gaia, i don't mind some misspellings, but for storylines ... that's different.

However, i've noticed that i can't even concentrate enough for my own computergame-projects, so i'm unsure when i'll be able to check out your super-characters again .....

I have tried to relax my brain with lookning at animes, but i have gotten several advices on what to look at, so now i'm trying to follow 3-4 different animes ....... xd  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:13 am
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006

* Smiles *

Good, i'm also a writer, in a way.
In regular posts here on gaia, i don't mind some misspellings, but for storylines ... that's different.

However, i've noticed that i can't even concentrate enough for my own computergame-projects, so i'm unsure when i'll be able to check out your super-characters again .....

I have tried to relax my brain with lookning at animes, but i have gotten several advices on what to look at, so now i'm trying to follow 3-4 different animes ....... xd
Well I appreciate any and all time you put into looking and yes following animes definitely calms the brain waves tis true.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:44 pm
Siegfried006
Well I appreciate any and all time you put into looking and yes following animes definitely calms the brain waves tis true.
I think it might be that i have an important meeting one week from now(a bit less, on thursday, actually), that contributes to disturb my mind:

I'm going to see one that decides about corrective surgery.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:58 pm
Tiina Brown

I think it might be that i have an important meeting one week from now(a bit less, on thursday, actually), that contributes to disturb my mind:

That right? Going all female?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:04 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yup.
Even if i'm ok'd for it, it may still take quite some time before it actually happens, i have no ideas about the routines ....  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:18 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yup.
Even if i'm ok'd for it, it may still take quite some time before it actually happens, i have no ideas about the routines ....
Well when it does happen I demand a before and after pic so that I can see the different lmao  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yup.
Well when it does happen I demand a before and after pic so that I can see the different lmao

razz  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:31 pm
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yup.

razz
That a yes or a no? razz  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:39 pm
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown
Siegfried006
Tiina Brown

Yup.

razz
That a yes or a no? razz

LOL!
It is a "We'd better take this talk to a thread more suited for this talk" ....
I'll Quote you there!
* Smiles *  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items