Reply 'Tendo Cult~
You'd think that with all the pokemon.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 pm
I still enjoy what the games are, but I can also agree that some different additions can be pretty interesting.

Maybe introduction of Trainer classes. Your Pokemon could get huge benefits (and hinderances to make a balanced trade-off) depending on what trainer class you pick.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 am
Xilo The Odd
theres no point in releasing a 3rd game for the new gold and silver series out now, because i'm holding out for it so i don't get screwed out of things they forgot.
Cause, you know, don't want to get screwed like you did with Electric Yellow.
Oh wait.

Evamortte

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 am
Lord of Armageddon
I still enjoy what the games are, but I can also agree that some different additions can be pretty interesting.

Maybe introduction of Trainer classes. Your Pokemon could get huge benefits (and hinderances to make a balanced trade-off) depending on what trainer class you pick.
I can see that. Like certain trainers can have an easy time leveling up certain types.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 pm
The one thing I would really like to see out the Pokemon games ( the handheld ones anyway ) is the ability to travel across the PKMN World. Be able to travel to all the continents and regions without boundaries. Other than that, I don't really mind what else they add so long as the basic premise stays the same. Perhaps one other thing that might be a welcome addition is more freedom of choice when it comes to which battles and gyms I take on and in which order. Some leveling scheme would have to go along with that in order to make it feasible to defeat the opponents and make it possible to earn the badges and progress the story.

I've always found them great fun, and enjoyed the games. In my opinion Nintendo has made good choices that complement their franchises and PKMN is no different. Whether customization of the character will add an appreciable difference to the game for me, I can't really say. I don't really play on-line that much, so the character is different enough from the rest of the cast that I think it's alright.  

Master_Glink

McD0naldz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm
It would be sick if you could create your own starter pokemon. Choose its type, customize its moveset, etc.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff