Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
So, how did it all start? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyoretsu Bijin

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:01 pm
So, I've basically always liked beating people up. Hell, I used to literally beat my now boyfriend with a stick for fun. It wasn't until he actually started to try and hit me back that I realized I enjoyed it. Not getting beaten with a stick per se, but when we got intimate, he started using his teeth and really just dominating me, I... Well, you guys can guess the rest. wink

Also, somewhere between us playing in the backyard fighting with said sticks, and us starting a relationship, I met this other dom through a friend who was a masochist, and he, even though he already had a sub, introduced me to the idea of using whips and nails and teeth. I then kinda did some research and talked to my bf about it, and we've been (slowly rolleyes ) introducing these ideas into our intimacies...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

I sometimes find it odd
You've got to climb

Early in childhood I noticed my nature of getting what I want
Slowly evolved from curious to deviant
I dont exactly remember the spark or the date
I just know I loved it from the first minute

The statue of the demon
to get closer to God!

Sincubus

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:37 pm
I guess it started from watching a lot of horror movies as a kid. IN middle school I remember getting turned on when a girl would slap me for no reason. I have very little experience with what I like, I only got to do a little bit of bitting,being slaped, and choking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 pm
I just remember what set off my kinks for the first time.. its gona sound a bit strange.. but it was the 3rd horror movie, that I watch alone at midnight when I was a kid. The movie was hellraiser, I remember thinking the cenobite with the whole in the neck was hot, only reason I remember is because, I just watched hellraiser, and I thought the cenobite with the whole in her neck... was hot again Haha. cenobites kinda have a BDSM look and vibe.  

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bellumlupus-kun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm
=>.>= used to watch CSI and stuff like that and i saw girls being tied up and raped and yeah that lead me to bondage which i'm now in love with heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 pm
Honestly.

I was reading Empowered by Adam Warren and I was turned on by how helpless she was and I really wanted the feeling myself but I wasn't quiet ready to admit it. I really got into it recently. I was on an art site and I came across this artist who focused on her, being bound.

So. That was got me so into it. It was like a chain reaction and here I am.  

FatesMyBitch

Wilumena

8,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 pm
i think i was about 11 when i realized that i was a masochist. well, i didn't know that exactly lol, i just knew that i liked being spanked.
my family is from the 'south', and is big on 'beating your children', but when i was really little it was a swat on the hand, a little older and they started spanking me with the wooden spoon, but they always said more then three swats and it's out of anger not discipline. when i becam a teenager and started doing 'bad thing's' it was an open handed slap any where they could land it and however many it took to make the point lol.
but i was bout 11 when i realized that i liked it and just 3 swats wasn't enough, and even when i wasn't in trouble, i started bringing that wooden spoon to my aunt's or anyone who had authority over me and asking them to spank me. wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:03 pm
When I was 7, my sister and I would play games - we would tie the other to a bed post and see how long it took them to untangle themselves. We stopped playing, though, after my sister tied the rope too tight and cut off the circulation to my hand and she got worried.  

Seinithil

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100

Li_0319

3,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm
Well, it started off like this. I had a gothic-style character that didn't fit into any of my other stories (I'm an avid writer/comicker). So, I wanted to make him a friend. I made another guy, who was tough and crude...basically, everything about him is kind of controversial. Now, most writers/artists (I assume....) know that when you create a character, you don't always know everything about them. Things just...come to you. Like, you'll be eating lunch, and suddenly know that your character is allergic to strawberries, or sumthin'.

Well, I knew that my new character was into BDSM - this was before I really knew what BDSM was, myself. I knew it existed, and I knew the "whips and chains" saying...thing, that goes with it. But that's it. So, I looked it up (I wanted to know what the acronym meant, at the very least). The more I read, the more into it I got. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 am
I honestly have no clue, i guess most of it was from research and experimenting with my body. What i liked i kept. Social issues also helped when i was younger.  

Dead Rose Garden

CaptainButch

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm
I don't really know where my kink for crossdressing came from, but the I think the wet and messy play comes from watching TV programmes as a kid that had attractive girls my age being pied and gunged.

I remember my first interest in restraint too. I was about 10 and with a bunch of kids about my age messing about on a sports field. We'd found a wire cage that was used for storing trash bags in, and realised we could turn it upsidedown and trap people in it. I couldn't show my interest, but that day I really wanted to be the trapped one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:53 pm
Even from a young age, I noticed I had a distinctly odd curiousity about D/s. When I'd watch scenes of villians tying up the love interest and taunting the hero, there was something about it that got my perverse interest. I'd always known there was something primal and sexual about things like that.

It wasn't until I met my partner that I started actively researching D/s and BDSM in general - something about the passion of BDSM interested me, and I wanted to add something to the "normality" of intercourse. I also found a certain comic penned by a Japanese mangaka by the name of Amazume, which fueled my lust for research and experimentation.

And here I am. biggrin  

Lady Wolfsheim

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers