Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
rumors, bullying that fun stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

same thing happen to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

xxxemoguitaristxxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:53 pm
I have to say I'm okay with my school I have friends and a girlfriend but there is one thing classmates making rumors shouting names and pushing me around because I'm emo. I get called f** ,gay all that great stuff and they make fun of people for being my friends. They get in fights with me because they know I can't fight very well. Its just great
cry so any advice on how to get them to stop?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:50 pm
Learn to fight, odds are they can't fight for s**t as well they just have more numbers. but honestly if you kick the a** of one of them you're good.  

Art Payment

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:17 am
Learn how to fight. If you can't then just ignore them. If the latter doesn't work, then always travel in groups. If you're in a group most of the time then they'll either:
1) avoid you
2)insult you from afar(just ignore them)
3)go to you and TRY to beat you up(but since you're in a group you've got backup! biggrin )
If none of these work then I suggest you either go to your principal and accuse them of bullying and harassment.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm
I always stalk my friend from about an inch away so maybe you can stalk someone.  

warrior ninja winter

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm
something similar happened to me. some girl got mad at me for a stupid reason, and said she kept saying "i'm gonna kick your a** tomorrow" after a week i got annoyed because she had done nothing to hurt me. i told my school counselor. my counselor contacted the annoying girl. i don't know what the counselor said or did, but i wasn't being threatened anymore.
i know this was vague, but that's because i don't know what the counselor did. i suspect that she said something along the lines of "quit picking fights with people or i'll expel you" so just get adult help. i know everyone says not to because you'll be a snitch. but they are helpful.

if you don't want adult help, just learn a few good kicks and punches. when the meanie head kids come to get you, show them that you can kick butt better than they can. >:]  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games