Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Survival of the furs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:37 pm

In a world where humans and furries don't get along, where furries are hunted for their pelts, life is hard. The few furries that are still alive generaly live solitary lives, constantly on the move, in fear of staying in one place for to long. Your role in this is to survive as a furry...plain and simple.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Rules

1) No godmodding
2) No flaming
3)Keep romance pg-13
4)Please don't "make friends" with the humans...they hate you and will kill you on sight.
5) Don't kill another character unless A) you control it or B) your givin permission by the characters owner
6)Read the above...I'll add more rules if we need them.

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Profiles

Pm me your profiles please

Gaia name:
Character name:
Breed of Animal:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
Apperance: ((Pics please))

Gaia name: Kaito Kajuji
Character name: Hiskue
Breed of Animal: Fox
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Bio: Hiskue has always been a loner, always taken care of himself. He's been shot a couple of times and carries his scars proudly. Recently he's been extreamly lonley and has started looking for a friend.
Apperance: User Image

Gaia name: Life is like a Peanut
Character name: Brenden Antempa
Breed of Animal: Skunk
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Bio: Brenden was an up and coming anthro actor and one of the first but when fighting broke out between the two species Brenden's career fell into the toilet only now to perform in community theaters for no pay and can barely make a living. Now to every down side there is an up. Brenden is happy with the laid back style of the acting he does now not trying to cram lines in by a deadline and trying to please thousands of fans.
Apperance:User Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

"I've had ENOUGH! This is the last straw Mr. Herebrorn I want you to go over there and demand we get our top singer back and I dont care how much it costs!" Brenden took a deep breath and turned to the audience where the director was sitting "How do you think that was?" Brenden asked anxiously.""Good just slow down a bit" the director said. "Thank you sir, be here by 4 tomorrow?" Brenden asked again "Four o'clock sharp!" The director yelled as Brenden walked off stage "got it! 4 o'clock!" Brenden said walking out the door" "SHARP!" the director said but was cutoff as the door shut completely. Brenden was off to his apartment on the far side of town. It was pretty nice but not exactly what you would call a dream. On his walk home there were several small shops and another apartment complex. ((sorry it's so long i usually dont parapost...idk depends on the situation im in))

Life is Like a Peanut

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 am

Even though no one as been in this for over a year mind if I join and get this rp back up and going?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:01 pm

haha if you want to take this thread over be my guest, I'm almost never on gaia anymore, no time between work and my girlfriend.

If you wish to join this rp pm the guy above me as I have no time for rping anymore.

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

So wait...IS it getting restarted? Because I'd like to join it...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:24 pm

If he doesn't restart it then I will I suppose I will, I can't guarantee how much time I'll be able to put into it but I'll at least check it once a day either before or after work

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Ok people I've decided to become more active on Gaia and I'll be rebooting this RP next week once I've fixed my internet (hopefully) Anybody who still wants to join pm me about it and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games