Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
March 1st's Episode

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Okay. All of a sudden, Amy seems concerned that Ben doesn't like her. And in her crying fit, she basically admitted that she still cares about him. Otherwise she wouldn't care if he brought pizza or wings. And what was with her just going all happy-smiley when Jimmy called. I thought that she was mad at him because he found the condom.

And why on Earth did Ashley tell Amy that she knew where Ricky was? She said she wasn't going to tell anyone.

And the whole talk that Ricky had with his mother. Really..... weird. And all that cash in the "Thank You" fund? Geez! What does she do for a living?!

Post any ideas/comments!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 am
i didnt like how she didnt care if Ricki was around for john or not. i was like Really? shes all upset about ben, but then wen jimmy called she was ok. she like has feelings all three of those guys. i think she just needs to not date. atleast for the johns sake. it NEVER ends well for amy. lol  

Nafsi

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff