Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
bimbofication. Dose any one else like it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
Yes
59%
 59%  [ 13 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
meh
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 am
Meteimp
Siegfried006
Hmm. Nah I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though. 3nodding
Just telling you. If you ask for the site I can tell you what to look for on the site. That way you can read a story and understand why some folks like it. Though I haven't found any story's hat are a willing bibmofiaction.

Maybe because it is a not very known variant of .... conditioning ...... yet, and also since many such things are usually the one-way thing, or a fantasy of a one-way: that is, after the -fication, whatever it is, you don't go back!
Essentially, the idea of a willing Bimbofication don't seem as .... exciting as an unwilling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 am
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Siegfried006
Just telling you. If you ask for the site I can tell you what to look for on the site. That way you can read a story and understand why some folks like it. Though I haven't found any story's hat are a willing bibmofiaction.

Maybe because it is a not very known variant of .... conditioning ...... yet, and also since many such things are usually the one-way thing, or a fantasy of a one-way: that is, after the -fication, whatever it is, you don't go back!
Essentially, the idea of a willing Bimbofication don't seem as .... exciting as an unwilling.
That would be a consistence in the BDSM community, but I would like to see one of a willing transformation. I am talking about a willing fantasy where you ask some one or they ask you to bimbo them out. It's like asking your lover to ware a teddy bare suit during. They won't start thinking they are a real teddy. It's like any other role play fetish. The stuff in the storys is just that a story. Like any fetish where you take your lover and make them act and dress like they are some thing other than them self. Like puppy or pony play. They ware the gear and walk the walk and even talk the talk, but they know it's a fun thing not a permanent thing. You can have some one playing those parts and not end you thinking they are a dog or hoers or cat or any thing for ever.  

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Ashton Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:56 am
Meteimp
Tiina Brown
Meteimp
Siegfried006

That would be a consistence in the BDSM community, but I would like to see one of a willing transformation. I am talking about a willing fantasy where you ask some one or they ask you to bimbo them out. It's like asking your lover to ware a teddy bare suit during. They won't start thinking they are a real teddy. It's like any other role play fetish. The stuff in the storys is just that a story. Like any fetish where you take your lover and make them act and dress like they are some thing other than them self. Like puppy or pony play. They ware the gear and walk the walk and even talk the talk, but they know it's a fun thing not a permanent thing. You can have some one playing those parts and not end you thinking they are a dog or hoers or cat or any thing for ever.
i do a similar thing with my slave girls when in training. i dress them like whores and teach them to be sluts for my pleasure. I turn them into bimboes for play time as i call it. then after lay they return to normal and we live a master slave life.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:02 pm
honestly..if we could have a Not yet rated section..that would be hot!  

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 pm
III_AEON_FLUX_III
honestly..if we could have a Not yet rated section..that would be hot!
Why thank you for saying. Unless you aren't talking to me then..um... thanks you for being nice to some one else. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm
I think she is talking about the idea lol.  

Siegfried006

Meteimp

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm
okay. I see in the poll a lot of us like this so here go. the big question. Is any one willing to take me and do a RP through PMs and turn me into a bimbo? I would like to see if any one here will do so. If you are interested please just PM me about it and we can talk and after I get to know you a little we can get started. After we are done with that RP I would be willing to help you with one of your own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 pm
I really enjoy reading stories like this, but I've never really had the opportunity to be bimbified. Likewise, I haven't really ever been with a woman, but I would love the opportunity to do both!  

ChainedDreams

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items