Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
*Abyl Ragneer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:52 pm
Abyl Ragneer

Physical appearance:
User Image
He is very pale and gaunt, yet within his gauntness he has slight strength. Pale gray eyes stare at whatever he looks at, seemingly unblinking. His robes reach the ground and contain chains all throughout them. Although they move and rattle when he walks they don't seem to give off any sound at certain points.

Personality: Abyl is a rather strange person. He seems odd at first glance, yet has an air to him that means business. When set with a task he performs it to the finish. He listens to voices that no one seem to hear, yet even he doesn't know where the voices come from. He seems crazy, yet you could not find anyone more determined than him

Biography: Abyl was raised in a very religious area of the lighted world. His parents were both priests of the light, trying to save many from the path of darkness. Both parents loved Abyl, and had great hopes for him. When he was five he was sent to the priest stronghold for training. Many months of training brought him slight power of the light. He most spent his time reading in the libraries, yet he had some training in combat.

When on a small expedition, his parents came across a staff that seemed to be the embodiment of light, a gift maybe from the genesis itself. When they got back to the temple, they found their son waiting for them. He was thirteen and had just managed to pass the exams, making him a true initiate of the temple of light. As a gift his parents gave him the staff, as a token of their respect for the new initiate. little did they know what it truly was...

When Abyl left the temple for his first journey he took along with him the staff. A strange power seemed to emanate from the staff and left Abyl curious to it. After he was weeks away from the temple he decided to examine the staff.Sitting in meditation he sent his thoughts to the staff, and was mentally assaulted with images of death, decay and mayhem. Images of unnatural tortures and killing that it enraptured Abyl. Weeks passed and Abyl went from the healthy young man into a mere skeleton of what he was. He was sustained from the staff's vast store of energy, and when Abyl awoke from his trance he was a different man. No longer did his eyes shine with life, but seemed to become vast voids of emptiness. The staff drained of energy, started to talk to Abyl, as the staff slowly changed shape. No longer was it crystalline, but misshapen and distorted. At the tip was a small skull with horns sprouting from the sides, and eyes that moved to watch its surroundings

I have awoken! it seemed to scream in Abyl's head, and when it turned its eyes on Abyl, he seemed to shiver from fright. What are you? Abyl managed to think to the abomination. I am know to many by the name of Nex. I have been sleeping within that blasted enchantment for many a millennium and now you have awoken me. Feed me and I shall grant you powers beyond anything your past life could have given you! Abyl felt a slight tug on his conscience, but ignored it. Power was something that could get you places. I accept you offer then, Nex... he picked up the staff and embedded it in the ground through some suggestion. Abyl then watched as his hand rose to the horns and gripped them. Pressure was continually added to the horns until Abyl could feel blood start to drip from his grasp. Once enough blood was pouring from his hand he clasped the staff at a desirable height and squeezed.

The staff seemed to draw in the blood and once the blood vanished from the surface the staff seemed to burn. Once Abyl felt control return to his hand he drew back his hand and looked at the wound. Four black scars were in place of what might have been wounds from the horns. I am now yours, as you are now mine came Nex's voice inside Abyl's head stronger than when he had first spoke. "Then let us go and spread our power over the world..." Abyl said as he picked up the staff and walked off into the woods.

When he reached the first village he immediately went to a tailor to get new clothes. He came out in black robes that draped to the ground, with red trimmings at the seams. You are a new initiate whispered Nex, as Abyl slowly walked away. Later came the magical chains, which Nex had pointed out at some ruins of an ancient necromancer. Nex even taught Abyl the teachings of a dark god, whose name had been forgotten in the span of time. Everywhere Abyl goes he preaches of the god and his powers.

Weapons:

Name of weapon: Nex
Number of Points:5
element:darkness
Description:Nex is a staff of ancient power. He used his store of energy to corrupt Abyl into what he is now. He is a gnarled staff with a small skull at the tip of it with eyes that follow what it looks at.
Weapon Skill:
5 points- awoken- Nex has awakened, and is at his weakest
10 points - ??

Talent(s)/Ability(s):

Name of ability: Droves of Madness
Amount of points:5
Description of ability:Abyl sends forth apparitions towards his enemies, all gibbering in screams and moans of torment. Fear starts to grip at the opponent unless shaken, followed by an urge to run away. If the fear is shaken the target cannot be frightened by this ability for 24 hours.

Elemental magic:

Fire: 0 points
Water: 0 points
Wind: 0 points
Lightning: 0 points
Earth: 0 points
Darkness: 21 points  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Points Available: 61

Weapons:

Nex (not the penguin): 5

Talents/abilities: