Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Up for a fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 am
Tobias quickly jumped into the air, dodging the chain."You aren't the bravest I've seen!"
Tobias was beginning to become frustrated. He let out a slight grunt as he summoned all of the dark energy within him, sending it in a wave that created a force field around the center of the platform. "You know, it's not too late for you to surrender!" Tobias said leaned against the force field of darkness, trying two recover his energy.

((sorry, havent posted for awhile.)) xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:39 pm
Abyl only laughed as Tobias jumped over his chain. He knew he would jump over it, since it was fairly simple to do. Now that the force field was up it proved a problem. "Now you have blocked yourself from me! Are you the one pondering surrender?"  

Hidden-Jester

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:44 pm
"Of course not. I hope you don't either." Tobias created a dark energy forming around his hand, eventually becoming a whip.

(would you like to be my apprentice? If so, let me beat you)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Abyl smiled. "I would never think of such things this early in combat!" He stepped around the sphere cautiously, readying a small dart of darkness in his palm. Upon coming to the other side he saw that Tobias had a whip consisting of darkness, and quickly threw the dart at his hand. Quickly following his attack he jumped away and placed a small pool of darkess at his feet, as a safety mechanism for when the whip came close.
(kinda interesting, but can't at the moment...The plans in store are quite interesting from what I hear)  

Hidden-Jester

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm
(Ummm...has our fight concluded?)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm
I dare say that Victory has been awarded to Abyl? Since Myst has seemed to disregard the fight and stop posting. So what now?  

Hidden-Jester

The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces