Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
:"( I can't stop crying.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want some free gold?
  Yes please. :3
View Results

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 am
Best person to ever be in my life just ditches me. It's been over a month, and I still can't get over it. I don't think I've ever been so hurt in my entire life. I mean, he was amazing. He actually LOVED me. He was everything I've ever wanted. And he was so sweet. But then, when things start going downhill for me, he just leaves. LEAVES. When I need him most. I don't get it!!! >_< Guys are such arseholes. I've done everything I can to forget about him but he's still on my mind.

I wasn't exactly looking for advice, but if you have any I will gladly accept it. I just needed to rant a little. Also, I'm gonna ask you boys this:

If you really love a girl, why would you hurt her?
Only reason I can think of is you don't really care about her. :/

EDIT: We're friends again. That really makes me happy, and he still "loves" me. And he's sorry for everything. I just don't know if I should go back to him or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm
If he really loved you, he wouldn't have ditched you.
Some guys are just assholes like that, but when you find the one, he will never leave you, no matter what.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Moths_and_Lace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:00 pm
i just went through this and i got over it by telling myself if he loved me he would have stayed. he obvisiosly didnt care to much  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:11 pm
I was together with my first girl friend for 4 1/2 years, I was left for being "too good for her." I was dumbfounded needless to say.

Point is, he didn't love you so get someone who will.  

Art Payment

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:06 am
They're all right. if he really loved you. he would have stayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:24 pm
My first girlfriend left me without telling me why. Saw her again four years later, and, guess what? She had a little boy with her. Yeah, DNA test proved him to be mine. The b***h lied to me, and didn't tell me about MY OWN SON. So, it's not just guy's that are assholes. You girls have to think that you could hurt US too.
But, since I doubt he's pregnant, he could just realize he didn't love you, or maybe he's gay. Never know. biggrin

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 pm
Well, for one thing, guys are assholes, and I speak as one. I've done my fair share of stupid things, and I try not to. I agree with Moonlight, I would have done the same thing with my girlfriend. In fact I almost have. There is a million and one possible answers for why he left you, but unless he tells you himself, there is no way to know for certain why he left. But remember this: If he truly loves you, he'll come back. I would know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 am
Thanks everyone, this really helped. We made up and we're friends again, and he tells me he still loves me. But I don't know if I wanna actually go back to him or not. stressed  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:10 pm
I know you probably got the point already, but, I agree with all of them. Guys are a*****e and I'm still going through the same thing you went through. Except I haven't heard from him in over three months. If you didn't let him go, maybe you should go back, but if you did, you shouldn't. That's what I'm thinking. Though it is your decision. I hope for the best. ^ ^  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games