Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply 13- RolePlaying
Recruiting 2 people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tealcat01
Vice Captain

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:16 pm
Your mission in a fierce one. In order to complete it, you must travel to the dimensions I assign you. All of which reside in the Daalman Plains. First I must send you to my home dimension, Symphona. There you will need to find the Damien, creator of this alternative world. Tell him I have sent you. I sent my old friend Sierra there to the Daalman plains 3 years ago and all communication has disappeared shortly after entering. Rest assured that you will have weapons to keep you safe, for there might be obstacles and predators in your way. Be sure that you caution yourself. Be aware of your surroundings, make sure that you can rely on one another.
This alien place I am sending you to is one that is different and alike in contrast to ours. Yes, there are humans, but there are also Beings. Beings can range from anything to mere humans with special abilities, or they can be things like faeries or nymphs. Know that some may be trusted, and some cannot. Be sure to rest your faith in only your "teammates". Rather be safe than sorry.
You will have to work together to accomplish this. You will get nowhere if you are constantly bickering. I assign you Aerron as leader of this group. Lead them in the right direction my son, for they are counting on you. For the others, make sure that you obey him and follow him wherever he may lead. Despite his lazy attitude he will not let you down
May The Gods Grace You
_ChrisTeal

Rules
((EDITED))
-All rules are subject to change at my whim

-Subscribe to the OCC here in order to keep track of what's going on or what will be happening, as well get to know one another

-Follow all Gaia ToS rules

-Pm all profiles to me, no profile posting on the forum

-Slang is allowed as long as it makes sense

-PG-16, no sexual content...romance is allowed just keep it clean

-NO god modding

-No signatures...they stretch the page too much

-Try to avoid one liners if you can

-Use the ((OOC))

-I will accept more characters at a later date...maybe. I don't know yet

...Have Fun...

Skeleton

Username-
Character Name-
Appearance-
Kind-
Personality-
Bio-
Powers-
Age-

I am currently trying to recruit a person or two to my RP  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm
;3 I'll join if you haven't found 2 people already ;D  

Scarlet The Pink Bear

tealcat01
Vice Captain

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:27 am
Just send me an application if you would please. I'm working more on the intro for it as well and I shall post it here in due time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:24 pm
one more to go  

tealcat01
Vice Captain

Invisible Fatcat

13- RolePlaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items