Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm
It is very hard to find an RP without being trolled. Moon Guard on Horde side is VERY active, maybe not in most places, go to Silvermoon's Inn, a lot of people there. I just started playing on Sisters Of Elune, Demon Hunter in training! I agree with the person above, RP server's have a lot more Noobs than RPers, sad really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 am
Emerald Dream has a lot, but it's mostly done privately. Blackwater Raiders always has people asking, but damned if I ever see anyone doing it.  

Caption Verd

Raichael

Ice-Cold Tipper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:10 am
Moon Guard all the way. I was on Farstriders for about a year, before my friend created an account on Moon Guard. I started playing her toon and fell in love with Roleplaying. The most amazing and nicest people are on there. Lots of random Roleplayers looking to roleplay with you as well. You just need to stay away from Elywnn Forest, mainly Goldshire....Lots of ERPers and annoying kids there. But, I still say Moon Guard is the way to go in terms of Roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Copperhill
Moon Guard all the way. I was on Farstriders for about a year, before my friend created an account on Moon Guard. I started playing her toon and fell in love with Roleplaying. The most amazing and nicest people are on there. Lots of random Roleplayers looking to roleplay with you as well. You just need to stay away from Elywnn Forest, mainly Goldshire....Lots of ERPers and annoying kids there. But, I still say Moon Guard is the way to go in terms of Roleplaying.

Don't forget Hartley.  

Ox Viranden

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Rgilgamesh the Hallowed

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm
I'm on Shadow Council which is an RP server. Personally I don't RP. I'd rather do more Raids. But I go to Silvermoon(Of course I'm Horde) due to low population and I can use the Ah quietly. Every time I'm there; there is always RP going on. There's a handful of RP guilds. Even fewer that Raid/RP. I also have an Allie on the same server. And no matter where I go. I barely see any RP. Maybe Goldshire if my fellow Horde haven't destroyed it.  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff