Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
± Mt. Thunder ± (Raiden's Mountain) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:24 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| S+ Class | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden looked at the kage robes, then at Yun. "So....then wait who'll be the kage of rock?" He asked, a bit confused since Yun made no indications of who will take over

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun picks up the hat and holds it out.

"I can only think of one person...you. I make you temporary Tsuchikage until I feel I am ready to return to my post. Right now, I need to get stronger."

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden was a bit suprised, but he didn't show it as he picked up the hat and placed it on his head. He put the robes on but left them open. They were a comfortable fit. He smiled a bit as he then looked down. "Very well....would it be more appropriate to do this within the village?" He asked as he looked at Yun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun shakes his head.

"No, lets start here, then after a bit, we'll move to the village. I still have guards there."

Yun was eager to start training. Arma, his pet raven, flies over and lands ontop of his head.

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:45 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden smiled and got serious. "Very well, before we go any further I'll need to know your elements and what you have learned in those elements. Our first task is ninjutsu" He said as he crossed his arms, the wind blowing in the back round making the kage robes sway with it. A bolt of lightning fell from the sky to hit Cain, but Raiden intercepted it, absorbing it into his body. He appeared a few feet away, his arms still crossed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

"I am raiton and suiton elements. I have learned all the basic and genin techniques for suiton, also the hidden mist technique. I only know lightning clone, transform, and current transfer for raiton. I know a few doton techniques too. I am a weapon user as well."

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

((you can learn doton???? how?))

Raiden nodded and cracked his neck. "Very well, we'll begin with suiton. Seeing you know the mist vision technique, its sensible to be able to know the kirigakure's signature technique and utalize it for your advantage. The hidden mist technique creates a mist from the water molecules around you, your chakra gathering them in mass quantaties and therefore blinding most of your targets. They would need a special doujutsu in order to see, or the mist vision technique itself. These are the handsigns" He said as he weaved the handsigns, which were very simple. He didn't perform the technique though, but he was sure Yun would learn it quite quickly.

((just give a very good rp post, lengthy and show you know how to use it and what it can do. I'm not sure how many posts its suppose to be))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm
((Its 6 posts for normal chuunin))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Its 6 posts for normal chuunin))

((ok thanks lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nodded. He formed the exact same handsigns. He began to feel the water in the air all around him. He ignored the danger of lightning striking him during the technique; his mastery of the Rain swordstyle made him invulnerable to most pain. He focused on the water droplets and began to channel his chakra. Much like the training in the gentle fist technique that Luna had taught him, Yun seeped his chakra from his pours. Miniscule amounts entered into the water and began to enfuse with it. The mist became thicker and thicker with each passing second. The land darkened, enough that even the light from the lightning had a hard time breaking through. Yun continued to focus, pushing more chakra out. The mist reached its peak as Yun stopped releasing his chakra. Arma, who was still on Yun's head, turns he head sideways and looks around. Her red eyes begin to glow and are seen at a close distance by most.

"Hows that sensei?"

((last post of the night, will reply to urs tomorrow))  

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

((kk))

Raiden nodded, he was able to see through the mist. "Thats good work. But its only a small peice of the puzzle. The next technique you will learn is Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword). This technique is very suitable if you like using multiple weapons at once, and if you happen to run out of weapons. As you grow in strength the sword will grow with you, at your current rank it'll be the size of a nodachi, being able to cause good cuts and tears at the flesh. Once you reach jonin it'll be a cleaver. Your going to manipulate water into your hands, compressing and compacting it into a solid sword made from water. Here's the handsigns" He said as he showed him the handsigns for the technique. He then waited to see how he will do

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nods as he begins to focus his chakra. He forms his handsigns.

"Mizu no Yaiba."

Chakra began to run down his arm into his hand. The azure colored chakra begins to make its form as the hilt appears. It lengthens as Yun grips it in two hands. The chakra then creates the tsubo guard, and then shoots out. The flame-like substance creates a long, fluttering blade of blue. Soon, the flames begin to liquify and take on a water-like substance. Yun spins it and swings it downwards and side to side. He grins at his success.

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:00 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden nodded with a short smile of approval before resuming his serious posture. "Well done, we'll continue training but I need to get to the village....as kage I should be within the village not outside it" He said as he turned around, Bokun vanishing. "Meet me at the hidden rock" He said as a clap of thunder tore the silence, lightning lightning the sky as Raiden was no longer there

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun nods as he forms his handsign. He transforms into a lightning bolt and shoots off towards the rock.

Cain the Blade

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces