Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Division 1~Central Command~Kasumi Hayabusa
Captain's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 am
Welcome to my office! Feel free to Pm me or talk anytime if you have any questions. smile My name is Kasumi Hayabusa captain of Division 1. You will refer to me as Captain Kasumi or Kasum sama. Do not forget the Honorifics, I do not tolerate disrespect. Division 1 is in charge of Gotei 13. My self and my lieutenant will be in charge of assigning missions and duties to each Division. IF there are Hallow attacks, I will choose who will go forth and check out the other worlds.

Feel free to enter the human world at any time, Captains will have meetings from time to time, and all shinigami will start out in the shinigami Academy before they get assigned a Division depending on their skills.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:28 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

Kasumi paced her office. Her arms were secured in the depth of her commanders cloak, and her hair was in a messy bun. She had been thinking for the last few hours. What has been going on? This alien feeling she gets, when she thinks back to the meeting she had with the Hueco Mundo leader. Something big was going to happen. She was most definitely not looking forward to it.
Just how many more lives would they have to spare?

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:07 pm
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Rashida strode up to Kasumi's office, pausing briefly outside the door to straighten her uniform once more. She cast her gaze about the hall, noticing no few curious glances in her direction. Perhaps Yinepu was right after all, and the Commander General had . . . forgotten. This thought did not make the woman feel any better. Taking a deep breath -- and receiving some mental encouragement from her Zanpactou spirit -- Rashida lifted her hand and knocked sharply on the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Captain‘’ 10th Division];;

Kasumi was ripped from her thoughts as she heard a loud knock resonate from her office door. She sighed softly, she was so mixed up in her mind she had failed to even notice the arrival of the new second division captain. Rashida Mubarak was her name. She was quick to straighten her robes for a more appropriate appearance.
“You may enter Mubarak san.” She was looking forward to having a proper conversation with the newly appointed captain.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:15 am
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Taking a deep breath, Rashida stepped into the room, sliding the door back closed behind her, and dipped into a deep bow. "Hayabusa-sama," she greeted politely before straightening her back and slipping her hands into their opposite sleeves. "I have noticed some interesting activity as of late around the Seireitei. Is something happening?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:49 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;

Kasumi nodded. She had completely forgotten to debrief the new captain about her duties….How stupid of her. Her mind was so jumbled up she failed to remember her primary duties.
“Forgive me. My mind has been elsewhere. And yes….I am afraid that Soul Society is currently under a secretive War time alert. Things have not been progressing like they should have. It has been quite stressful having to face our current situation head on. Stressful was a nice way of putting it. Her nerves were more then just fried. Her whole body was set on constant alert and fret. Not for herself, but for what was about to come.

User Image

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:23 pm
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Rashida stiffened, eyes widening ever so slightly. "A war time alert?" she echoed, somewhat disbelieving. If anyone else had told her, she might not have believed the declaration, but the Commander General would not lie about something like this. It was no joke; Rashida could see it in the woman's eyes.

Taking a small step toward Kasumi, she queried, "By what cause? Who are we at war against, Hayabusa-sama?" Her mind raced. Who could possibly challenge the Seireitei enough -- be enough of a threat -- to warrant war? The answer was simple enough and Rashida found it quickly, but she held her tongue, waiting for Kasumi to confirm her suspicion rather than jump to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:56 am
Shiro flash stepped into the room, his breath was rather rapid, all considering the long run he had just finished. He had been training near the 12th division. The day was suppose to be a lax one, until he got a notice from a returning shinigami scout from the human World. His eyes flashed towards the new captain. He had yet to meet most of the captains, but now was most definitely not the time.

“Kasumi sama! The human world….Its under attack!” He meant no disrespect towards the two conversing Captains. He could tell they were discussing something of importance. The thickness of his Captains office was apparent.

Akumaxloveless

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;

Just before Kasumi could answer the captain that stood before her, Shiro entered the room at a high speed. Her empathy took over, quickly gauging his emotions.
Worry, Fright, fear, excitement….this was not good at all.
‘The human world….Its under attack!’ Her eyes flashed with anger. Under attack? The Espada? No….its still to soon….Why would that man….why would he attack so early? She was ninety nine percent sure he was not making his first move into war. Something else was up. She was just unable to identify his current move.
“Attacking you say…What is the damage report? And how were you notified about this attack?” Regardless of her current shock she kept her composer straight. At a time like this, she had to have a clear grasp of the situation. Hopefully….the human world was not facing the terror of the Espada.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:11 pm
Rashida Mubarak
Squad 2 Captain

Rashida's breath caught in her throat. The human world was under attack?! She straightened, eyes moving quickly between Shiro and Kasumi. The Commander General had just mentioned a war time alert, and now the human world was under attack? This was nearly unbelievable!

The Captain folded her hands behind her back, lifting her chin slightly in attention and waited. Kasumi was certain to give her some sort of orders once she got all of the information out of Shiro, so Rashida needed to be ready -- ready for anything.  

Koneko Kuromira
Crew

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Akumaxloveless

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am
“It was one of our Scouts Kasumi sama. He was on patrol in his given position and was hit by uncanny energy forces. A few of his team members went to check it out but he soon realized it was the Arrancar….The espada…They have begun to move.” Shiro shook his head quickly, he was stressing the situation far more then he needed. He almost completely forgot about his captains empathy, so he was sure he was only adding to her burdens.
“ The damage…Is quite sever Kasumi sama. Many buildings and people have lost their lives from what I was told…..Please Kasumi Sama…what are your orders? Shiro took one last breath and faced his captain completely. His light brown bangs hung in front of his eyes like curtains. What was she going to say?

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:04 am
King entered the Head-Captain's office hesitantly after knocking softly. He had heard voices inside and began to wonder who else was visiting the Head-Captain? He straightened out his clothing and sighed. He was unaware what they were discussing but he was sure that his request would be no help. He looked to the ground as he approached.

He was unfamiliar with the other two that were with Captain Hayabusa. He decided to stand a few feet back as to not interrupt what they were discussing and would wait until it seemed appropriate to talk with the Head-Captain. He could feel the tension in the air. And he was still unsure of what had brought it about.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

Princess Snowbelle

650 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 am
Kaiyo Amaya
Fourth Division Captian

User ImageKaiyo knocked softly on the Head Captain's door. She had over heard some of the situation from outside of the office, and was now curious as to what was happening. Kaiyo gently opened the door and walked in to see a few captains. There seemed to be something up and by the look of Captain Kasumi it wasn't good. Kaiyo began to make her way towards the side of the room, hoping not to interrupt anything but if someone is in danger, she will definetly be here to help. Silently she started to think to herself. 'When will things ever be peaceful' she thought, slightly scratching her arm while staring at the floor. Then she snapped back. She knew it wasn't going to be peaceful for a long time, so reality was more important. "Ano... Sorry to interupt but I couldn't help to over hear something outside. Just to let you know, i'm willing to help as soon as possible, maybe even suggest some strategic actions if needed." she stated, looking sympathetic for the lives of the people.

“I can't control my destiny,
I trust my soul,
my only goal is just to be.
There's only now,
there's only here.
Give in to love or live in fear.
No other path, no other way.
No day but today.”
User Image  
Division 1~Central Command~Kasumi Hayabusa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff