Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Division 1~Central Command~Kasumi Hayabusa
Division 1 Training Grounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:35 am
Kasumi flash stepped accross the field, she had been training for more then three hours this morning. Her heart skipped with anticipation, visualizing a hollow in her view. She drew out her sword, and in one swift movement the apparation disapeered.
'This would be much easier if it were a real hollow...' Kasumi smirked anyway. She had fun visualizing different enemies. She would do this from time to time when she had no one to spar with. She returned her Zanpakuto to her side and let out a frustrated sigh. Kasumi could really use some tea.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am
Hikari entered the squad one training grounds. She had been newly appointed captain and was exploring her surroundings, trying to meet as many new people as possible. She had decided to visit the head captain and to greet her first.She was looking around, searching for kasumi-san and perhaps to have a conversation with her.

She saw someone in the distance, her face immediately lit up as she recognized the figure. She walked towards Kasumi san, hurriedly.

"Good morning Captain Kasumi." She bowed. "I am Hikari Kurosaki, Squad 6 captain. How do you do today?" She asked trying to remain as formal as possible. ' I'm not really good at this..' she thought to herself. 'Maybe I shouldn't have come.'  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:42 am
Kasumi eyes flickered to the person accross the field. She recognized the nervous emotions radiating off the shinigami. She wore a captains robe which slighty suprised Kasumi. 'Ah, yes. The new captain of the 6th Division.'

"Ohayo Hikari san. Kasumi is fine. Captain makes me think of work."Kasumi laughed slightly. "Their is no need to feel so nervous Hikari, im not a Hallow. So what brings you here this morning?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 am
Hikari smiled. She felt relieved to see that the head captain was surprisingly friendly. It made her think of all the rumors that the lower ranked or unseated shinigami made about the higher ranks. She was not surprised when Kasumi felt her nervousness. Kasumi was living up to all her fame. She giggled when Kasumi mentioned about the hollow.

Replying to Kasumi she said " ah.. I wanted to meet you in person... Kasumi." She paused a little before saying the head captain's name. "Its a beautiful morning and I felt that this was the best chance to meet you." Hikari smiled.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 am
Kasumi nodded in agreement."Well then. I suppose you thought i was an old grouch ne? Well I guess i am at times....When i miss my tea time." Kasumi laughed lightly. She turned her head and glanced around her divisions garden. "Yes, it is a nice morning. So How has your division been coming along since your promotion?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm
Hikari sighed. "Its pretty hectic. A lot of paper work and there are many things that are still to be set up, but I'm trying my hardest to make everything function smoothly in the shortest time possible." She smiled at Kasumi trying to show her that she would do her best.
"Speaking of tea.. Kasumi san I hear you make very good tea. Do you grow your own tea leaves?" Hikari asked hoping to change the topic of the conversation to a subject that didn't involve work for now.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:29 am
Kasumi laughed. she had no doubts this captain would do good.

"Well actually yes, I am in need for a tea break. Would you like to join me Hikari san? I wouldnt mind company this fine morning."Kasumi smiled warmly, she loved to make tea, but she loved making tea for others more so. It reminded her of the old days.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 am
Hikari nodded. "yes that would be wonderful." Smiling at Kasumi."I would love to accompany you." She smiled, this would be a great chance to meet any other captain that Kasumi might invite. She waited for Kasumi to leave first and then she would follow.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:15 am
"Well then, We shall go...Ah." Kasumi looked down at her dirty clothes, she had been training only moments ago. She would definetly have to change.

"Well as you can see i am not very presentable...I will go make my self more appropriate. If you are okay with that, we should meet up at the academy and check out their tea house. I am personal friends with the workers!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:45 am
Hikari smiled and nodded. "Kasumi san, let us meet there then."
She bowed and headed towards the tea house. Smiling and excited about the little tea party that was to come. She sighed a content sigh, If everyone would be this friendly and nice as the head captain then working as a captain wouldn't be very hard.

[exits to tea house.]  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 am
Kasumi smiled. She would have to quick, she hated having tea when she felt dirty. She spun lighty on her heel and headed towards her quarters.
'what a nice shinigami..'

Division 1~Central Command~Kasumi Hayabusa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff