Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
FREAKING HACKERS!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazi v7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm
the title says it all,though if you don't understand,then let me tell you what happened. somone hacked into my account,changed it's name by adding an extra o in coon,then sold all of my expensive things and took my monthly collectables.i'm sick and tired of ppl hacking my accounts >.<** someone also hacked my myspace a while ago,and i know it's a chick cause my friends told me and they said she's using my account to tell ppl to go to her her profile *growls loudly* why me? why do all of my accounts get hacked crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:08 am
Do you know anyone that wants to get back at you for something.

Also ensure that you never give out your passwords to anyone, you may not even know you are at the time. Change your password to something longer, and don't use it between sites.  

00Shoe
Captain

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:23 am
yea my pass is well...lets just say I even have a hard time getting it right. And I never ever tell anybody what it is or even what it's close to being, I've never been hacked once in my life...well except once on Runescape but I was like 13 I think so that doesn't count...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am
Only on of my friends kno my pass and she doesnt even come on here lol but I got hacked on here once and i dont even know how O.o The only thing is i clicked a link that took me to neopets and I tried logging in from my old account that i never used and I even got it wrong O.o it wasnt this word nothing someone got into my account somehow and changed the password. How I know i got hacked is cause under his profile hes fuly equiped but under the "What Im Wearing" part its empty...  

Life is Like a Peanut

Mazi v7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm
i never told anyone what my password was,and i have no enemies on here at all either.some ppl just hack for the hell of it and to get more gold and junk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm
Actually, the hacker sent me and others a PM advertising some "glitch" in Gaia that would apparently enable us to get lots of money. I didn't go to the URL due to suspicion; with the changed username and changed avatar, plus the fact that your PMs were disabled, I knew something was up. I'm lucky I didn't try the link; who knows what would have happened.

I think your PMs are still disabled, or at least were last I checked. Go to My Gaia > Account Settings to turn them back on.

I did notice that once or twice the other day, a dialog box appeared (on Gaia!) asking to confirm my username and password. I didn't fall for it. Is that what happened to you?  

FiliaFlammae

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 am
Sounds like you might have something installed on your computer that is doing not such nice things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:59 pm
FiliaFlammae
Actually, the hacker sent me and others a PM advertising some "glitch" in Gaia that would apparently enable us to get lots of money. I didn't go to the URL due to suspicion; with the changed username and changed avatar, plus the fact that your PMs were disabled, I knew something was up. I'm lucky I didn't try the link; who knows what would have happened.

I think your PMs are still disabled, or at least were last I checked. Go to My Gaia > Account Settings to turn them back on.

I did notice that once or twice the other day, a dialog box appeared (on Gaia!) asking to confirm my username and password. I didn't fall for it. Is that what happened to you?
yea,that's what happened *sighs* damn i'm stupid *smacks himself for being so ignorant*  

Mazi v7

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:07 pm
Ugh, they're at it again... is anybody else's screen being assaulted by a random hopping furniture item? I doubt Gaia would make a "New Item Event" like this with no explanation. Don't click it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:36 pm
random hopping furniture? o.O......nope,not happening for me  

Mazi v7

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm
Well Gaia does actually have events that happen at random with hopping items that you can click to get them, these are usually chests, and boxes. if your being bombarded by them over and over again ((more than once a day is SUPER SUPER suspicious, once a week is rare but heard of)) then you should report them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:50 am
FiliaFlammae
Ugh, they're at it again... is anybody else's screen being assaulted by a random hopping furniture item? I doubt Gaia would make a "New Item Event" like this with no explanation. Don't click it.

That sounds quite suspect.  

00Shoe
Captain

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas