Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:06 pm
"Hah...I guess I used a little too much Reiatsu healing you both." she laughed nervously as she came up to one knee and breathed a little more shallowly. "Hah...Last time someone told me that...I nearly died." she choked a little and laughed as she stood up all the way. "I'm going to go walk to my division barracks...I'll see you guys." she nodded towards them and walked slowly into the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:32 pm
A omnious sound echoed out over the Soul Society, lines cracked the sky and stretched out over a space of about six feet. A Garganta began to slowly split open, causing the darkness of the area between the Garganta and Hunceo Mundo to seep out. A body was beginning to come into view, and soon after he could step out, Nicodemus exited the Garganta very lazily. He may be the Leader of the Espada, but even he deserved a break every now and then, so Nicodemus slowly desended to an open area in Soul Society (a training area apparently). As he landed, Nicodemus took a moment to gather himself and see where he had come out. "What a boring area, even Hunco Mundo at least has Hollows fighting each other." Sighing, He began to wander off to find some sort of excitment.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 am
Days Later, Kai begins traiining under the waterfall on the other side of the soul society! "That should be enough for today, dont you think so Ensui?" He begins walking back to his office to finish some paper work, and check on his squad. "Its a beautiful day, but its always so boring and quiet here, something needs to happen." He wanted to get a little excitement before he had to go fight Hollows in the real world.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 am
In Chiaki's office, she is just sitting on her chair doodling something. "I'm so bored, no excitement.. *sigh..." She just kept doodling and then she got tired. She slumped on her chair. "Oh well, might as well go sleep..." She fell asleep. Her vice-captain took a peep on her captain's office and she giggled. "How cute...(^^), might as well leave her alone." Then, she went away to do some other things.  

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Feel Good MD

Gracious Guildsman

4,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:16 pm
User ImageSighing Loki continued his walk through the Seireitei, for some reason he was given the job of patrolling. What could ever happen in the Seireitei at this point? Attacked by humans, then bounts and then of course there was Aizens rebellion and the Arrancar and Espada. He felt like he wasn't being used properly to aid the soul society, He should be at least hunting hollows. Obviously someone else disagreed. "This sucks. I wish I could at least listen to some music..." Loki thought as he strode through the labyrinthine streets.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff