Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Castle of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 pm
Rin Seishou
((WHERE'S MY FACEPALM EMOTE. WHY WOULD YOU SIT DOWN IN A BATTLE? IF YOU ARE FREAKING POSSESSED BY A DEMON, IT IS ONE FREAKING RETARTED ONE.))

because there is no point in fighting him when he cant die or feel pain, i would lose, and plus i have major writers block so it would only be a couple sentances each post.

Keigo was starting to feel anxious so he thought since myst left, he would pay a little visit to the darkness to see if anyone was there.
{Exits to under earth}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm
Defaeco simply walked out of the castle when the field surrounding Naru and Defaeco disappeared. He left scratching his head a bit.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Deir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 pm
Sila wondered the grounds just outside of the castle. Her grip tightening on her staff as she did so. She had found herself lost since she exited the cemetary. Which had been quite some time ago. She gave a hefty sigh. She was suppossed to be helping villages and purifying something, but latly she kept finding herself walking twords the darkness. Oh her master would be scolding her harshly if he saw her in this position.
While lost in her thoughts she stumbled into one of the great walls of the castle. She stepped back and looked up, rubbing her forehead which had made contact with the wall. " My, this castle is so dark... is there truly people who live in such a majestic place?" She pondered to herself and placed a gentle hand upon the walls surface. It was cool and rough, but the coolness felt nice to her as her body was always burning up from her staff. She closed her eyes and smiled, though she did not know why. She opened her eyes once more and an arrow appeared in the holster upon her back, it's light piercing through the darkness that seemed to come from the castle. " My dear friend, do you not trust such a place?" She spoke softly as she reached behind her and touched the single arrow. The light hummed through her body and brought a soft warmth to her burning body. " Calm thy self, we shall leave if trouble brews here" She whispered, more to herself then anything. and she took a step back. She then turned and left the Darkness.
( exit )
(( EDITED))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:22 am

A loud echo sounded throughout the land as it did by magic every week. "Disobedience, Rebellion, and any of the such shall not be tolerated in MY land!" the voice boomed throughout the area anywhere close to Ethral, though it would spread slowly. "Any form of two shall be punished by death, and rebirth under the cult! Follow the leadership, obey the leadership, and bow to the God!" the voice said. The voice was that of Defaeco, and ever since the siege, he had reclaimed leadership over the land, as a cruel dictator. Though it seemed that he fought a harsh war against the spread of demons, many knew it was false. It was a ruse. He started the spread, and it seemed no one could stop it. "I am your god, and without me, you shall fall!"

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 am
Naru grit his teeth as he walked around the castle grounds, or what was left of them at any rate. "Well...Ain't this a b***h...Looks like the best thing to do for the moment is head back to the UnderEarth and regroup..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:54 am
Keigo arrived at the castle of darkness hoping he would find naru but no luck he was trying to figure out a place he hasnt been by or any place he thinks naru would be so he decided to go down to the under earth.
{exits to the under earth}  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:33 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
"Still awake . . . and its late. Sandman place your ash into my eyes, and force me to close them, so that I can share my nightmares with you again." Teran mumbled to himself, as he lay in a large tower, black from the tar that covered the wall of stone. The debris that slowly fell on his head was a rain, a soft sprinkle of dust. Ignoring it, he placed his body down onto the ground, as his hands were his pillow, elbows perked upwards towards the sky. With one knee also pointing up, his other extended fully, he rocked his foot slowly back and forth, gray hair covering his face, as a dimly lit flame danced in front of his eyes. Moving one of the hands that protected his skull from the cold ground, he hovered it over the fire that he made, launching it through the roof. It passed through one floor.

Then another, and another, and another and continued! The entire castle, from the ground floor up, was sent crashing down upon Teran Ferox. Finally, a rest. Well needed sleep eh? He whispered, as he cringed, the decaying castle collapsing upon him, as it crushed his lungs and body, piling over him with multiple tons of stone and wood. The echo was a sonic boom, as it shot a loud thunderous sound throughout Ethral, the large castle completely destroyed by one small flame created by Teran, who had purposefully trapped himself within the thing. The single flame continued to float above the wreckage for a moment, before flaring up into a large typhoon of fire. A tempest, that spread across the sky, turning it crimson and only a moment later completely gone. Smoke, like the dew on the morning grass only to disappear in the light of the sun.

Teran was gone.

The castle was still, ominous, like a tomb of a pharaoh. A touching scene, as the sky began to cry. Clear tears fell from heaven, onto the soul of the land. "******** me!" The boom of a voice shot the rain away, and the calm into a frenzy, as the local animals began to run away. A shine of white filled the air, as a whole in the collapsed tower revealed Teran, completely unscathed. "Didn't have the guts did ya?" He was holding his blade, which was glowing like a lantern. Shaking like a child, the blade trembled until the man picked it up, and pressed it against his chest, holding it close. "Vos Bene. . ?" Placing soft lips against the cold steel, the convulsing of the weapon stopped. He was denied his sleep it seemed. Looking to the sky, Teran smiled. "I have to play the bad guy again don't I? Can't I just lead them along like stray dogs?"

He knew the answer to that, he always knew. Looking down to his arm, a large sharp rock had found its way into his flesh. Reaching at it, he began to push. The cracking and breaking of bone was strong, but the copper smell of blood was even more overwhelming as the rock passed through his arm and dropped to the ground. As it touched the earth, it had turned into a diamond. His arm however, was not so beautiful as it bled heavily. Sweating lightly, Teran turned, to see a small penguin about the size of a man's foot. It was obviously wording swears at its master, as it looked at the wound. Spinning around in a circle and making a "squack" sound, the creature was wearing a doctor's coat, and wraps. Quickly running over to Teran, the creature kicked him in the face, as to launch him to the ground. With a smiling master, he obliged and dropped to his knees, allowing his doctor to work.

"Thank you Nex." He uttered to the penguin, who replied with a "Squeek!" After a few moments, and a loosely fixed wound, Teran placed his blade back onto his back, and his penguin onto his cranium, and let his lips fall into a position they hadn't been at for years, a smile.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas