Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Profile Archives
*~Captain Zaenia's Profile~*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 am

Shinigami Appearance:

User Image

Full Name: Matsuo Chiaki (alias- Zaenia)

Actual Age: 210

Appearance Age: 17

Date of Birth: September 2

Ethnicity/Origin: Japan

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 47 kg

Division: 10th squad

Seat/ Rank: Captain

Apperance with non shinigami form:

User Image

Zanpakuto's Info

Zanpakuto's Name: Tenrai Senpuu (Heavenly Tempest)

Zanpakuto's Spirit: Quetzalcoatl (Feathered Serpent)

Zanpakuto's Form:

God of Wind, Aztec Myth

User Image

Tenrai Senpuu, is a mythical bird in the form of a winged-serpent. It's highly stealthy in its surroundings
especially nearby foes. Very noble and gentle in some ways to approach but extremely dangerous when angry trying to
bite deep into the enemies flesh which its fangs secrete poison.

Zanpakuto's Sealed Appearance:

User Image

Zanpakuto's Released Appearance:

User Image

Release Command: "Shatter and obliterate your way, Tenrai Senpuu"

Bankai: Tenrai Tsuwamono (Heavenly Warrior)

Bankai Appearance:

User Image

Bankai Ability/ Attacks: Raging Tempest, creates a ginormous hurricane that can obliterate its way witha wide-range attack.
Thousand Wind Blades, produces a wind type of blade that slices the enemy in the form of the scythe's blade with a long-range attack.

Extra Skills: Hakuda, Shunpo, Kido, and Zanjutsu

Personality: Sometimes Short-tempered, Aggressive in a gentle way, Optimistic, Selfless, Noble, Creative,
Wacky and Funny despite of her appearance, and Friendly

Hobbies/ and likes: Drawing, Fighting/Training, Play Sports in real world, Sleeping, Eating, Chat with friends

Personal Skills and Abilites: Able to go back in time (has limits and it's in secrecy) and can make the drawings go into life whenever she wants to (secrecy)

Favorite Drink/Food: Likes to eat desserts of any kind that is delicious, wants to drink cold beverage and a tea except coke

Hates: Bad attitude, no manners, unfair, hard-headed, unfriendly, and anything that is bad

Biography:

Before Death (Detailed)

Matsuo Chiaki was born in Japan. She's just a normal student living in a good life because she's an optimistic person
setting aside the problems including that her parents are in abroad. Instead of thinking problems, she always do sketches of a beautiful scenery without using her
personal ability to make it into life. She is just happy with her life except the fact that she has a rival and she gets into trouble
when they always appear to get into fight, and that's the problem it is kept in secrecy but her best friend only knows it.
And her best friend in the neighborhood and her classmate, Tatsuya. Tatsuya is a handsome and strong gentleman, always close to Chiaki.
They were best friends since kindergarten when Chiaki tried to save Tatsuya from the fight he got into and they became friends after that.
They are always together side by side in times of happiness and sorrow. They know each other's personal likes and dislikes like a scrapbook.
However, Chiaki is too dense to know that Tatsuya is in love with her. Still, Tatsuya is still happy whenever he is with her all the time.
One day, Chiaki went to school with Tatsuya. Suddenly, when someone went past her in the blink of an eye like a wind passed by.
She thought someone past by but she just ignored it and continued walking with him. After school, the rival gang showed up in front of Chiaki
and Tatsuya. The gang started up the fight but she dodged it quickly w/o getting hurt. Chiaki knows how to fight based on her experience
while little of Tatsuya. The fight continues until they're going down one by one. Tatsuya is still up despite of his wounds and bruises and Chiaki
is still on her feet while the 3 enemies are still up to finish them. The foe attacked Tatsuya and hit him on the stomach. He puked blood and he fell
down and can't stand up anymore because of the pain. Chiaki wide eyes opened and shouted, "You jerks! He's not your opponent, it's me!"
She is covered with blood, lost a lot of it and she can't fight anymore. She breathed deeply and she attacked the enemies that are left.
She used a quick pace to knock them both out. The enemies fell at the same time. "Thank goodness. Losers", after saying that she fell
but Tatsuya was able to catch her bridal style. Tatsuya smiled and said, "What a girl you are Chiaki". He kissed her forehead and headed home.
Early morning, Chiaki slowly opened her eyes. She sat up straight and gazed around the room. She was in her bedroom and she was covered with
bandages (I mean full of bandages around her, she's hurt too much but still tough). She wandered who brought her there. She made a funny, questioned face
and thought it was Tatsuya. She smiled gently and said to herself, "Thank you, Tatsuya...TATSUYA! Oh no, what happened to him now?!" She quickly changed her clothes
and moaned from pain. She quickly visited Tatsuya in his home. She rang the doorbell and someone opened the door. "Good morning Mrs. Matsumoto, is Tatsuya fine?"
she greeted and questioned. "Oh, Chiaki, it's nice to have you here, as usual you got into fight aren't you? Oh well, come in, you can come to his room. He's awake." Mrs. Matsumoto smiled.
"Thank you" she sweatdropped and thanked her.Chiaki quickly went up to his room and opened the door. "Chiaki! Why are you here?! You're not recovered yet." Tatsuya was worried.
"Nah, I'm fine. You should worry for yourself" she replied. Tatsuya smiled, he stood up and embraced her. She was surprised by his action but she just hugged him back too.
After a long while, they're recovered and they can attend to school once again. The students around the campus talked about them. "Don't mind them, they're just jealous." Chiaki said happily and chuckled.
Suddenly, Tatsuya blushed furiously what Chiaki said. He thought of a different thing. She noticed that he's red all over his face. She placed her hands on his cheeks. "You don't have a fever, why are you red?"
Still, Chiaki was too dense of love. Tatsuya was surprised by her actions, his heart was beating too fast. He can't take it anymore and ran away from her. "Okei, I'll catch you up later!" Tatsuya just left.
At lunch break, Chiaki was on the rooftop when something suddenly appeared from nowhere. She can't see what it was or who it was and it was a blur. However, she can see something that is big
and having a different aura. She fell a chill down from her spine. She see something a huge figure, she was scared and tried to run away but she can't. Out of nowhere, someone appeared in front of her.
That someone was wearing a black kimono and a katana on her hand. The figure seems to be getting clearer. She was shocked. That huge figure was a monster. She stared at it without looking anywhere
else. She can't run away but she felt weak and fell down. The black kimono girl fought the monster but failed to slice the head. Chiaki questioned her, "What is that thing, miss?"
She replied, "It's a hollow and if you don't know who I am. I'm a shinigami, god of death." Chiaki was shocked and pretty scared, she couldn't stand and run away. "Don't just sit there! Run! You might be --",
The shinigami didn't finshed her sentence, the hollow just stabbed her. Chiaki can't do anything, then the hollow suddenly attacked her. Also, stabbed by the chest, she gazed at the sunset and slowly closed her eyes.
She said,"Goodbye, Tatsuya". After that dreadful scene, a shinigami appeared and finished off the hollow before it can eat Chiaki's soul. That shinigami was of a higher ranked so he could finish it off.
He walked to the girl saying, "I'm sorry, I was too late." He disappeared suddenly and then Tatsuya came. "What's the ruck--" Tatsuya shocked of what he just saw. Chiaki was lying on the ground, covered with blood
and lifeless. Tatsuya approached the corpse. He was teary-eyed then tears fell from the eyes. "What happened Chiaki, who did this to you?! Who did it?!" He can't stop crying, she was his only best friend.
"I love you Chiaki. I wish I was here to protect you. Even though I didn't know what happened." He just stayed there, last moment together with her best friend.

After Death (Detailed)

After the terrible and horrifying scene, Chiaki wondered from place to place, then she found her grave. She also saw someone. It was his bestfriend. "Tatsuya! Tatsuya! Can you hear me?! It's me, Chiaki!" He didn't hear
anything. She felt sad. Then a shinigami appeared and watched the scene. Chiaki approached him and embraced him. "I miss you, Tatsuya. I'm pretty sad without you." He heard it, he felt that it was her. He averted his head but there's no one. He sighed in grief.
Suddenly, he said, "Chiaki, if you can hear me, I just want you to know. I love you very much with all my heart and I miss you", then tears fell from his eyes. Chiaki heard it and was surprised. She cried too after hearing what he
said. "Tatsuya, I'm so sorry. I left you..." She kissed him on the cheek. Unexpectedly, Tatsuya can see her, "Chiaki? Is that you?", he said.
"You can see me?", she was confused. They both stared and then cried happily and stopped. "I came here to say goodbye. I had a lot of fun with you for these past few years. Thank you for everything and I'm always be with you", she said to him.
"And you will always be in my heart, I love you so much." he said to her, hurt. "I love you too. Farewell Tatsuya." Then, the shinigami appeared beside Chiaki, "Let's go."
Chiaki just agreed and the shinigami put her to rest. Tatsuya will never be lonely for Chiaki is always be in his heart.

At Seiretei (Brief)

Chiaki didn't know what place she went in. But someone explained to her. So now she understands the whole thing. She wandered around then someone accepted her as a part of family.
She gets used to it of having a life there. Despite of being poor. She went to the gates of Soul Society and she wandered how to be one. She asked the people of Seiretei. After that,
she completely understands on how it works. She practiced everyday to be part of it. It's a major advantage of being strong from the start when she was alive. She entered the academy of shinigami
and passed everything. She has the abilities of being a shinigami and becoming a captain. She worked hard and able to achieve it. And now, she's the captain of 10th squad

Relatives: Chiaki's mother and father - Mr. and Mrs. Matsuo (she's just an only child)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:14 am
I think the biography is too long sweatdrop
I love writing stories.. LOL XD  

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:36 am
You stole my Quetzcoatl D=> ((Used in all of my main RP's))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am
Wonderful profile captain. I approve ofcourse smile

Ps. I love your character pic.  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kaizoku Deej

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:43 am
@ Memnoch Reizo
~~sorry about that, I can't think of anything lol...
I'll just think if there's something else that I can replace of.
If you want me to change it razz
PEACE ^_^v gomen

@IKasumi Hitsugaya
~~Arigato Taichou-sama! Domo Arigato ^_^
*bows politely  
Profile Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items