Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
[--closed--] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarGoddessSiren

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 am
i am proud to say that i am second in the list of most posts. chaos is the queen of posts cause she is number one on the list.

DARN YOU CHAOS!!

on second thought, not a big deal. way to go chaos!! you're number one!! your number one!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:48 pm
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious
Unit Blue
BritaniBoo-licious

Well, its still open to you, at anytime.
^w^
Nah you still can't accept me... I'v been here only for like... 5 days... I think... or was that 4....3..2...1...or never.....or a week....

Days don't matter, posts do
HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POSTS YOU POSTED????? DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE TO COUNT IT MANUALLY!!!!!

you have 261
You counted it manually? Or you have this ability to check the number of posts of members of the guild

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?gmode=memberlist&guild_id=93841

You can find the post counts there.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 pm
GoddessDementia
i am proud to say that i am second in the list of most posts. chaos is the queen of posts cause she is number one on the list.

DARN YOU CHAOS!!

on second thought, not a big deal. way to go chaos!! you're number one!! your number one!!

WOOT!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm
Earmm... It's been day 21 in this jungle... I doubt the choppers will ever rescue me... My food supply has been going down and my water supply is dry.... my only tools left after being attacked by a bear at my camp is a toothpick and picture of Chuck Norris... But at least I have my most trustworthy companion... My BB gun.... but I only have an estimated 26 BB balls left for the ammo of my BB gun... After sending multiple e-mails to the nearest rescue center they kept saying "Don't worry we'll be there"... huh... Il probably never get rescued.... I guess going to America wasn't such a good idea after all... But there has been a secret though... 2 days ago it was my best friend in the whole wide world's marriage... I missed it... But he would understand... anyway I was stuck in this jungle for 21 days... but my real dirty secret was I never like Diana... the wife of my best friend.. but he doesn't know that... life has been hard now a days... surviving the jungle  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Wow the last two days (March 14-15 2010) I had such Great dreams!!!!!!!!! one of my favorite parts of my dreams is me motor biking around the city... It's awesome.... blaugh blaugh blaugh except the part were I fell of the highway and my motor bike exploded at impact sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Unit blue's conquest: Journal entry #3

It's been long since I planned the attack... forgot all about it actually... after gathering much agents for my conquest I am almost that of not successful... but what does it take to be popular in Gaia?!!!.... do give away gold? that's just dumb.... I'm still longing for a trust worthy friend in Gaia to help me in my conquest... nothing to say about that... I don't even goto CB anymore... I guess the domination is over... wait... NO! It is not over until I say it's over!!!... oh wait I just did... I take that back... my strategies are poor now... if only Chuck Norris had a Gaia account... but making a bar in CB will gain me popularity.. or also a sig that says "Remember me!" than a pic of my avatar... heheehe.... no one really to talk to around here... or I could make my friend join this guild.. and make him say "Unit blue is awsome" after every post i make... if I start making my army invade the CB it will be a hard mission even for me.... It's hard to make this journal entry!!! because if I think I'm trying to impress someone... I f only the though I'm talking ot myself came back to my mind making journal entry's wouldn't be that hard...*journal entry out*  

Unit Blue

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm
Wow  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm
ahhhh... accents.... they make you have a different pronunciation of "Guilds" some read it"Gu-wi-lds" some say "Gai-lds" and different more......  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 am
I finally woke up to life!!! Today and didn't kill my afternoon on the computer!!!

Now, I will make an experiment on something... so probably I won't be active for a few days or so... yeah... no one cares... ninja ninja ninja WHO CARES NO ONE CARES!!! I WON'T SEE YOUR COMMENT AFTER I POST THIS POST!!!!!!!.... although I may be active on Gaia and you guys may back stab a lot.....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:52 am
i care. it's like a disease. it just won't go away and i always care........  

StarGoddessSiren

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 am
Herro guys!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:08 am
How come this closed? eek  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm
Unit Blue
Unit Blue has been thread surfing

Woah!!! This must have been when I first joined.....
Man! I look like an idiot!!! XD  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces