Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ Kυηι иσ Αℓιcε : ѡση∂εяƒυℓ ѡση∂εя ѡσяℓ∂ ♣

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay / Fan Guild for the Manga / Game Heart no Kuni no Alice 

Tags: Heart no Kuni no Alice, Clover no Kuni no Alice, Joker no Kuni no Alice, Alice in The Country of Hearts, Alice 

Reply Main Forum
introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATkittyattackteam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 pm
Hi my name is Katie. Um you can call me kat, thats my nic-name. I spend most of my time sleeping, drawing, writing or just random things (that includes at school). I'm a high school student so I can't really post from 7:45 to 3:00. Course that's just till October, my school is suppose to be getting the internet fixed then. But when it is fixed there ill post during school too. Haha, they act like it takes forever to do work there, slow peoples. Ummm I cosplay sometimes with my sister, I'm still a noob at it tho. Jamcon will be my second con I've been to :/ I really like the anime Heart no kuni no alice, along with other animes. Uhhh I think that's it :3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:17 am
𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔰 𝔰𝔞ყ𝔰 ::
User Image

Hello everyone~ Name's Le Dragon de Cosplay, but you can call me Dragon for short. ;D

I attend college, so my activity level might be low, but I'll try to attend to things as best I can.

I usually don't like harem anime and such, but I do love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland. Well...not anything and everything...I actually prefer the original books over ANYTHING else. Including Kuni...*knows she will be pelted with stones from the fangirls now* >_o

Anyway, I've cosplayed a couple of times before, but now I lack the time and effort to do such things. So I limit cosplaying to my Gaia account. ;D Though last Halloween I dressed up as the White Rabbit. I have pics still on my DA account if you want to look....*coff*

I love to RP as well, it's my anti-drug. =w= I also draw as you can see by the pic in my post. Okay, enough about me...Who's the next newcomer?

PS - JOKER PWNS. Enough said. =w=

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aeternum VaIe

Invisible Humorist

Nephele Ernestine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 pm
[too lazy to post fancy]
I'm Nightmare : D I'd prefer if you call me Nightmare =w=
This is actually a pretty new account for me. I did my homework and researched the character a lot so now I'm very snobbish about that >8D mahaha
IRL I play the violin. I haven't cosplayed before but I hope to do so for halloween this year.
i have utterly no idea of what to put here anymore.
xd I plan on keeping this account as one of my mains~
The end.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm
Um. Hello all. My name's Mitsukai. Just wanted to say hi to everyone in the guild. ^ ^
So yeah, I try to make my own cosplays for AX and such, so... yeah. I love vocaloid music and I love music overall.  

Yes Milady

Beloved Beau

11,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XD_Fabulous_Undertaker_XD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:41 pm
I'm Mizaki, I attend college so I won't always be able to post. I love all kinds of anime, I haven't see one I don't like. I LOVE to cosplay ^^ I do it with my brother and cousin. I LOVE Kuni no Heart no Alice hehe Boris is the best *hugs Boris* followed only by Elliot ^^ If you wanna know more about me just ask ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff