Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite episode... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Millinuem or Crystal Toyko?
  Silver Millinuem
  Crystal Toyko
View Results

nyopchu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:54 pm
My fav episode is when Serena first became Princess Serenity.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:04 am
My most favorite episode would have to be when Serena and Darien find out that they're king and Queen of Crystal Tokyo and ChibiUsa's their daughter. I absolutely love the looks on their faces after King Endymion tells them the news. it's hilarious I tell you! hilarious!!!!!  

Serena-chan01

darkness my calling card

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:07 pm
i don't really have a favorite one, i like all of them. but if i were to choose between episodes or movies, i would choose movies, cause i love all of them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:00 pm
i loved the one where they find out that serena is the moon princess. my favorite part of it is when serena and darien are stuck in the elevator and serena transforms i love the look on dariens face when he realizes that "serena is sailor moon!" blaugh to funny!  

The Original Elf

Ai x Artemis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:47 pm
my favorites are the last two eps of season one when they fought Queen Beryl. The american version cut out sooo much. The japanese version of those two eps. are soooo sad but I love them the most  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:56 pm
the time venus went out with two bad guys.. and or the time mini moon switched with Sailor moon! lol that means ages! xp  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

[x.Sniper.x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:39 am
Day of Destiny - Japanese version.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:47 pm
I love Episode 44 from season 1, its when they travel back to the past are see how the Silver Millennium was destroyed! I love Princess Serenity and how her and Endymion had a Romeo & Juliet type of appeal, and the fact that they died in the end was so sad but it went good again when Queen Serenity sent them to the future to live 'fruitfully' and to fall in love, what a mom!  

User_8572

Crimson_FullMoon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:15 pm
my favourite episode would have to be the last one where all the sailors die!im not cruel its just that it was so sad(it made me cry...lol)and i just really liked it..i think it was episode 200...or somethin like that..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:32 pm
I have three favorite episodes!

Sailor Moon R (1st Part):I don't remember the Japanese name for this episode but in the American version it was called "Doom Tree". Ann and Ail were so cute even though the entire episode was really sad.

Sailor Moon S: The episode where Uranus and Neptune go to the cathedral and almost die. This one was really sad as well, but I loved the emotion in the episode.

Sailor Moon Stars: The episode where Michiru and the Three Lights play a show together. It was just amusing to watch Haruka want to pummel Seiya and then Usagi fell on that guys head. Amusing stuff.

There are so many more that I love, but I think those are my top three.  

Yami_Puppi

sailorhirahmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:03 am
Thats easy! I don't remember the name or number, but it is in Stars. It is when Seiya says he will go over to Usagi's whilse her family are out, because she is scared of the cat bugular. Eventually it ends with Usagi, Seiya, Chibi Chibi, Ami, Rei, Mako, Haruka, Michiru, Yaten and Taiki all hiding around Usagi's house, whilst Minako tries to keep a travelling gameshow from entering the house, because Usagi is worried ger parents will see her and notice she has friends over, and also because the 3 lights are at her house. Then Siren and Crow appear and start to cause chaos in Usagi's house, and then Usagi is trying to find somehwere to transform where one of the lights won't see her. Then eventually they all end up fighting siren and crow in Usagi's kitchen/dining room, and it is a bit of a squeeze, and Enternal Moon's wings keep knocking things over.
Oh man! That ep is soooo funny! It had some really great moments. I am more of a fan of Usagi x Seiya rather than Usagi x Mamo.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:49 am
my fav is when serena goes to this party she wasnt supposed to diguised as this "foxy lady" the kiss at the end is so cute whee  

Minx the Vampire Puppy

YoukaiKoneko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:43 am
I don't have a favorite episode i like them all  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:02 pm
I love all the episodes! 4laugh  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3