Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply >>_FanFictions/Writing!
Are YOU writing a fanfiction? What's it about?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Vocaloid_Mistress

Toxic Seeker

5,025 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:24 pm
So, I myself am writing a Fanfiction, and it's going pretty well. It's about the romance and self discovery of two fanmade Failoids, Hatsune Moka, who is Miku's sister, and by being two years older than Miku and Mikuo, the eldest. Moka is 18 years old and is dating a man named Viktor Kamui. He is Gakupo's twin brother and has two younger sisters, Gakuko (Not mine) and Gakura (mine). Moka has five younger siblings : Miku and Mikuo (COMPLETELY not mine) A brother Moken, who is 15 (mine) and Michi and Miren, her brother and sister who are twins, also 15 but are not in Moken's sibling group (meaning twins, triplets etc.) because they were released on different dates. Failoids are Vocaloids with serious defects that prevent them from being even nearly as popular as normal Vocaloids. So, that's my idea. If any of you copy it you're in trouble. (Moken will hurt ya 'cause he's psycho) So, if any of you guys are writing anything, talk about it here so we know what to read in this huge world were half the fanfictions ever posted are utter crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:46 pm
(you need to fix the color scheme of your post, you can't see any text without quoting it.)

Its about Luka and Len. I only have one chapter so far and I've been sort of busy lately to finish the second one. But it will come eventually.

Pretty much, it's just a fanfiction to show the love I have for this pairing. I wish more people liked this couple as much as I do. ;A;  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am
The_Vocaloid_Mistress
So, I myself am writing a Fanfiction, and it's going pretty well. It's about the romance and self discovery of two fanmade Failoids, Hatsune Moka, who is Miku's sister, and by being two years older than Miku and Mikuo, the eldest. Moka is 18 years old and is dating a man named Viktor Kamui. He is Gakupo's twin brother and has two younger sisters, Gakuko (Not mine) and Gakura (mine). Moka has five younger siblings : Miku and Mikuo (COMPLETELY not mine) A brother Moken, who is 15 (mine) and Michi and Miren, her brother and sister who are twins, also 15 but are not in Moken's sibling group (meaning twins, triplets etc.) because they were released on different dates. Failoids are Vocaloids with serious defects that prevent them from being even nearly as popular as normal Vocaloids. So, that's my idea. If any of you copy it you're in trouble. (Moken will hurt ya 'cause he's psycho) So, if any of you guys are writing anything, talk about it here so we know what to read in this huge world were half the fanfictions ever posted are utter crap.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image  

Iesu Christo

Silver Angel Storm

Greedy Drake

15,415 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:20 am
I'm writing the Dark Woods Circus series. I just finished Steel Cage Princess a few days ago. It's out there in the world somewhere...
I'll post my website link later, because typing on a 3DS is not that easy..  
>>_FanFictions/Writing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games