Reply The Anime Art Academy
My first post. And looky! Art!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ H.o.t F.u.d.g.e ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:46 pm
I'm new here -Cheer- Look at me xD. But anyways, check out my newest drawing? [Hint hint: I'm new at the whole drawing thing ;o;]

Lookie
I stretched it out when I re-sized it. ;-;!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:48 am
If you're new to drawing, I suggest getting acquainted with some basic human anatomy. There's plenty of sites with tutorials out there that'll help you learn the proportions of the face, lengths of arms, height of the body, etc.

I find that moving from realism to anime is the easiest way to actually create good looking anime art. If you just start drawing anime from other anime pictures, you won't really get far. But if you have a good grasp of human anatomy you can create your own style and make some really good anime art.  

Tawney

drugsandsex[VULGAR LOL]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:13 pm
Tawney
If you're new to drawing, I suggest getting acquainted with some basic human anatomy. There's plenty of sites with tutorials out there that'll help you learn the proportions of the face, lengths of arms, height of the body, etc.

I find that moving from realism to anime is the easiest way to actually create good looking anime art. If you just start drawing anime from other anime pictures, you won't really get far. But if you have a good grasp of human anatomy you can create your own style and make some really good anime art.

Indeed. Do as Tawney says and study anatomy.

Also: Take note- stretching an image or resizing it to a bigger size than the original makes your picture look like crap. It's a no no. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:15 pm
Tawney

Rhinee

Bloodied Chains

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:22 pm
What Tawney said surprised  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out