Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Monster Hunter Tri~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you hunt
  Sword and Shield: Jack of all trades. Defense, mobility, light raw slashing damage with good elemental and status damage
  Lance: Defensive wall. The lance's shield is almost impregnable, and while raw damage is light, you can get in lots of pokes and keep your shield up. Good elemental damage
  Longsword: Offense only. Fast chaining combo swings, good raw power, good elemental power. Be ready to resharpen
  Greatsword: Offense and defense, low mobility. Incredible crushing and slashing power, can block. big, slow, and devastating. Charge attack is deadly powerful
  Hammer: Offense and mobility. Short reach, high power. Besides greatswords has some of the best raw power of all weapon types. Aim for the head.
  Switch Axe: Speed and power when you need them. Just switch from an axe to a sword depending on the situation. Elemental discharge to rip through monsters.
  Bowgun: The bigger the gun the more powerful the ammo fired, but larger weapons have less mobility. Stay back and let the blademasters take the front lines.
  Gunlance, Dual Swords, Hunting Horn, Bow: My weapon was taken from me. Damn you Capcom!
  Undecided: Still have to get comfortable with everything? That's fine. There will be hunters to back you up online.
View Results

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm
SylFariun
Anyone had any luck with either of the Jhen Mohran quests?
I need to do one so I can be HR31, which I'm scared to try and the event version I always fail :/

I've done the event quest a few times now... Its pretty easy if there aren't retards in the group.

[Kegan]
I'm still rank 17 two weeks later.

Noone ever asks me to play.

Wanna play, Kegan?
Hunter Name: Kabocha
Hunter Code: MCAFQH  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm
RAAAAH DEVILJHO  

Waynebrizzle

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Im still working on getting my Wii hooked to internet because im retarted but once I do id be happy to join in on whatever you can do confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm
It'll vary what others can do. xD

I'll help with Barroth online. You have to get to the right HR first though.

I'm not too good with Barroth though, so we'll have to gather two more people, or at least one other.

If it was Rathian, that's right up my alley, so I wouldn't be so wary of doing it with just two people. xD

Wayne and Owwin are the highest. They're like, HR 50+ or something. Maybe sixty now.

I'm HR 23.

I think Kegan is around 20 as well, lower when I played with him last.

Orphie was HR 6 last time I heard.

Never played with AK though. O:  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:23 pm
In The Kitchen
It'll vary what others can do. xD

I'll help with Barroth online. You have to get to the right HR first though.

I'm not too good with Barroth though, so we'll have to gather two more people, or at least one other.

If it was Rathian, that's right up my alley, so I wouldn't be so wary of doing it with just two people. xD

Wayne and Owwin are the highest. They're like, HR 50+ or something. Maybe sixty now.

I'm HR 23.

I think Kegan is around 20 as well, lower when I played with him last.

Orphie was HR 6 last time I heard.

Never played with AK though. O:

Any weapon you'd recommend?
Maybe a hammer or lance?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Against Barroth, I recommend a hammer, and if you can't take him without them, pitfall traps. Those together will crush him. Just whale on his head while hes trapped. He will rue the day. Also good on his counterpart with a similar name.

Oh and if you have cleansers and waterblock seeds attack during the mud shake, the damage dealt is worth the mud.  

Owwin

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:24 pm
I'm running around in Rhenoplos Armor. Immunity to the Snow/Mud effect ftw. :3

And Iiiii'm HR twenty something! (I think)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 am
Oh, also upgrading armor is important. If you haven't done that it is a big plus. Also eating is important. Go to the lil cat behind the same counter as the guild girl and get him to cook you a meal. Meat(one of the first two options) and Drink(the last two on the second page) should give attack and health boosts.  

Owwin

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm
I got online now, anyone play with me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 am
So I'm guessing this game is awesome?  

System C O R R U P T

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 pm
System C O R R U P T
So I'm guessing this game is awesome?
Pretty fantastic. I burned myself out a little, but that is after 200 hours of play, so I think that is a reasonable amount of fun. I am gonna start playing big again soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm
What is your favorite type of controller to use for this game? Classic, gamecube, wii+nunchuck, etc.?  

bloodsoaked

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 pm
bloodsoaked
What is your favorite type of controller to use for this game? Classic, gamecube, wii+nunchuck, etc.?
I don't believe gamecube is compatible. I like the classic the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm
Owwin
bloodsoaked
I don't believe gamecube is compatible. I like the classic the best.

Kill the Lagiacrus like 5 times with me? I need parts. sweatdrop  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash