Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Bookstore ----> Place for posting up your writings and talk about books, ect.
Book Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScalaGamer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:28 pm
I thought that it might be nice to have a section where we members could post summeries of our favorite books, and discuss why we like them.

My current favorite is a book called fablehaven, by Brandon Mull. I have the first four books in the series, and there is one more to go. Brandon Mull is a very talented author, and though the summaries don't do the books justice, the stories are captivating and very cool.

Book One: Fablehaven
For centuries mystical creatures were gathered into a hidden refuge called Fablehaven to prevent their extinction. The sanctuaries is one of the last strongholds of true magic. Enchanting? Absolutly. Exciting? You bet. Safe? Well, actually, it's quite the opposite...
Kendra and her brother, Seth, have no idea that their grandfather is the current caretaker of Fablehaven. Inside the gated woods, ancient laws keep order among greedy tolls, mischevious satyrs, plotting witches, spiteful imps, and jealous fairies. However, when the rules get broken, powerful forces of evil are unleashed, and Kendra and her brother must face the greatest challenge of their lives to save their family, Fablehaven, and perhaps even the world.

Interesting? Of course. I just couldn't put any of the books down. I'll post the other summaries later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:58 am
I like the whole house of night series their pretty good but theres to much to summerize in them  

krystal_the_man_tamer

Bookstore ----> Place for posting up your writings and talk about books, ect.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games