Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:06 pm
CaptainFlannel
I miss being able to just buy 500 coins at a time.
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY.
THIS.

@itsU: Agreed. Well, you can always overstock on Pokeballs and go shiny hunting. Or lotteries.

@Nicole: That happens a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 pm
I actually really like voltorb flip, though I tend to die on lv 5.

I am glad I have to work for it. :3

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 am
@Fox:I tend to die at level 6 once I even made it to level 8.I already have over 10,000 coins and I already spent some before.
Here's how you win.Common sense.

@Melody:Yeah but he doesn't have a single pokemon game so that was really really lucky.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:40 am
I got enough coins for the Ice Beam TM I wanted. I'd still prefer to be able to buy coins, it's easier than wasting time winning them...

I also spent a smaller amount of time at the Pokeathlon, earning points to get a Dusk Stone to evolve my Murkrow into Honchkrow.

And I went through Kanto beating gym leaders, and I've been using the GB Sounds for a slice of nostalgia. ~

Now, I just need to level up and take down Red...

Dragon Queen Tiamat

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 pm
Restarted the game.
Going through with a mono-dragon team,
simply because I already had one sav'd up,
and i'm too lazy to make new codes for bugs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 am
With an online voltorb-flip calculator it is actually surprisingly easy, as long as you don't get really unlucky. I think you actually get coins faster than spending money earned doing E4 runs once you get up to a higher level, like 6 or 7 or so.

I currently have a dragonite with surf, waterfall, whirlpool, and fly, a claydol with dig, rapid spin, headbutt, and flash (thinking of move relearnering teleport to replace rapid spin once I have more heart scales, although it isn't needed), a sandslash with strength, cut, rock climb, and strength, and a parasect with X-scissor, giga-drain, spore, and false-swipe as my utility group. I'm training for Red, and once I beat Red, I intend to train a competitive team and some Pokemon for use in the Frontier stuff, Battle Tower, Castle, etc. I've also been breeding eevee with a japanese ditto, both for potential shiny, and for getting eevee with natures I might want to evolve into umbreon or espeon for synchronize nature hunting.

My E4 killing team is currently Golem, Rapidash, Togekiss, Tyrannitar, Lapras, and Electivire. My starter was the water crocs, and is now a fully evolved Feraligator I used to use for E4, but replaced with Lapras cause Lapras handles round 2 Lance better in my experience. Other that that Golem and Togekiss have been with me the longest, Togekiss was that hatched Togepi you get early on, and Golem was a Geodude I think I caught with rock smash or dark cave early on.

I've EV trained only 2 pokemon, an Espeon and an Umbreon, everything else I didn't keep track of exactly what I was doing EV wise, since they weren't for competitive use. Espeon and Umbreon were more experiments to test my EV training techniques, since I hadn't done it before. Espeon knows Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Psychic and Swift, and I might replace Swift with Morning Sun or Signal Beam, but probably not, since I intend to use it in the Battle tower and such, and they use accuracy lowering moves a surprising amount, and it doesn't have the defenses for self-healing use anyway. Umbreon is still low level, but as it wasn't a move bred version, I don't have much choices for it's moveset, although it'll probably have toxic and leftovers, since Umbreon makes a good toxic-tank with it's great defenses and poor offenses.  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items