Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writers' Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for gaians who love to write anme, manga, or anything else!!! 

Reply Poetry
Deadly Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 pm
it makes reason why guys have to face many hardship of going to war or staying with someone they loved mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:07 pm
sweatdrop well, me making poems is like once a few months. i wrote this poem on sunday when i found that my friend died and i need something to pass the time.
i'm not a great thinker so i need a subject then i can work really good.  

The True Prince

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:40 pm
oh okay don't worry take your time will do fine on it okay yeah mrgreen u have plenty of time to do that if you want  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:37 pm
so give me a subject and i'll make one  

The True Prince

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:36 pm
here is a subject everlasting forbidden sin love  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm
hmm....ok

Here i am, on white cloud, looking down at the evil past the black gates. I see the evil of what he does though i fall in love. My lord banished the evil below but even though, i want him back. And i never got to say how i need his burning touch on my white cheek and feel his fire around me. He burns and makes the sky turn black, he makes the angels cry. But not me, cause he is the love that burns my heart, even when i know that i will hurt.

(this is about a girl angel on a cloud, amiring the devil)  

The True Prince

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:38 pm
wow good i like it havios very soothing and well inter wing love it. very sad mrgreen emo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm
thanks, i'm glad you like it biggrin  

The True Prince

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:10 pm
well u make sound like so interesting how it difficult in society of female loving someone that could never be theirs because of their insecurity and was afraid of losing that special person to another creature being. well u could say still in society today that females fear and still afraid losing person they love to another girl. knowing they will lose to them for the guy the like or love. well other half is other guys give up too easily when they are dumb fond when they don't realize other give them another chance. that is why relationship doesn't really last that long and because of the online dating which sucked.
well i think next title my beloved dear sweet vampire princess. hope this title is okay for your next poem. keep it up u did wonderful on it. i still have to practice on my grammar to make the poem sound right to give it rhythm before posting it on here.  
Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff