Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Masonic Culture in the dollar?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm
just check this page.....is not much....... and tell me your opinion

http://hubpages.com/hub/all-seeing_eye_on_the_one_dollar_bill  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 pm
*cricked sound*......  

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:15 pm
More info. In short, while it's entirely possible that it's linked to the Freemasons, I doubt it's evidence of any extraordinary conspiracy plot. Eyes are, by their very nature, a powerful symbol - pertinent information about other peoples' mental goings-on can be discerned from eyes alone, so even at an evolutionary level, they feature strongly in our pysches. It's no wonder that such a resonant image was chosen.

The ORS doesn't get so much activity that your thread is likely to be replied to within a half-hour of you posting it, sadly. =[  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm
yes sadly.... :c thanks for reply =D, and did u already knew that ? o: do u like read about the "beasts" and "rare creatures" in this world? o: like the loveland beast, the moothman, jersey's devil or the dover demon??  

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm
Requiescat in Pacem
yes sadly.... :c thanks for reply =D, and did u already knew that ? o: do u like read about the "beasts" and "rare creatures" in this world? o: like the loveland beast, the moothman, jersey's devil or the dover demon??

Very welcome. The "technical" term (if it's even considered convention) would be "cryptids", and their study is "cryptozoology" - I'm as interested about'em as the next guy, inasmuch as I've heard of a lot of them and read about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm
It does not surprise me in the least that a Masonic symbol would be on a dollar bill. The Freemasons founded this country. George Washington and Ben Franklin were both Masons, along with most of the Presidents. Is it a sort of conspiracy no. The Masons have lost a lot of power that they once had, they do still have a lot of money but that's about it.  

Underworld Priestess

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 pm
and here is a question....
does the masons kill the persons that disobey the masonic culture's rules?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 am
PARANOID please understand this the free masons are not a cult and there is no conspiracy that I know of in free masonry my father is a free mason there are things he can't tell me but that's the way the society works It's just like I cant tell you DeMolay secrets due to our rules  

Lost Soul Of Night

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100

Abbot_Natalis

Savage Genius

2,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 am
Freemasons are actually pretty common out near DC where I live. Lodges are in half of the towns and cities here (Though they are well hidden). Just driving around here you can find their symbol on something practically guaranteed. Buildings have their symbol on the walls, 18 wheelers on 66 sometimes have their symbol on the side, etc. Just by paying attention, you can find it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:25 pm
Old topic but I thought I'd still reply. George Washington was a freemason so it could be why its so intertwined in america.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
_Gentle Like The Fawn, Fierce Like The Bear, Protective Like The Wolf.

Its Wolfeh

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm
Underworld Priestess
It does not surprise me in the least that a Masonic symbol would be on a dollar bill. The Freemasons founded this country. George Washington and Ben Franklin were both Masons, along with most of the Presidents. Is it a sort of conspiracy no. The Masons have lost a lot of power that they once had, they do still have a lot of money but that's about it.

while I do think there is a Masonic Conspiracy, it is in no way an Occult one. -.- just political bullshittery. and it is NOT what the original Founding Fathers wanted for America. confused take a look at the tea party movement, and teh current agenda of the libertarian party. -.- and elitist oligarchy is the plot we should b worried about, not ghosts and demons and aliens working together with the white house.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

According to the link Mitsh posted, the Eye of Providence is the all-seeing eye of God. Last I checked conspiracies don't include being on the good guy's side. Divine Providence - God's interaction in the world.

Sounds like normal nature stuff to me.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:29 pm
ll Buckethead ll
and here is a question....
does the masons kill the persons that disobey the masonic culture's rules?

No. My grandfather was a freemason. They don't kill you over it. They may kick you out, but not kill.  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games