Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
@8~Mamoru Chiba:~8@ better then ~*Seiya Kou*~ Anime/Manga? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:39 pm
*and shall shamelessly advertise her thread in Fanart and Fanfiction subforum.* XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:54 am
Luamervara
*and shall shamelessly advertise her thread in Fanart and Fanfiction subforum.* XD

eek teh gasp!  

Syndrama

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:59 am
~Alechsa~
Luamervara

eek teh gasp!

cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:29 am
Redford Blade
Please! No more terrible images! crying

As a guy, I have different criteria to rate them by. Namely, by how their perfection annoys me. Mamoru starts out decently rich (sports car, lavish apartment, motorcycle), is the classic Prince Charming, and gets far better grades than I do. Seiya is a Pop-star who enjoys football and is horning in on another guy's girlfriend (even if Mamoru is out of the picture, they know he has to come back).

As much as Mamoru earns my vicious envy for being Prince Charming, Seiya gets the brunt of my hatred for being a pop-star and a football player. Seiya's kind of people have been my nemeses all throughout high school.

Besides, Mamoru is more like me (though as stated, better looking, better grades, and rich), and therefore what I think a boyfriend should be: witty, protective, totally devoted, unwavering, etc. Roselite, care to back me up here?

Well...yes hun, Mamoru is very much like you but Seiya reminds me of you at times too. I mean, he really loved Usagi (in the anime anyway) and even told a picture of Mamoru off for not being there for her. But I still prefer Usagi and Mamoru.  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:50 am
*nods*

though...I mean, Mamoru's gone through a lot for Usagi, past and present. There are social stigmas attached to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:21 am
I say Mamoru is right for Usagi, mainly because that is how the story was written.

Also, Seiya is dedicated to her princess, Kakyuu, so...

Finally, I'm not quite comprehending why everyone is refering to Seiya as a guy. She is a girl, and always HAS been. She doesn't change genders when she transforms. She is a girl that disguises herself as a guy!

Lady Hallanna

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:39 am
I have to agree with Hallanna on that. I get kind of annoyed when people call Seiya a guy too, at least in the manga she is a girl all around..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:43 pm
I'm refering to both, though I mostly am leaning on the anime one heavily because that's where you see Seiya's 'devotion' to Usagi.

I know she's a chick. but her disguise is a dude for most of the time.

while in the Manga they pull a haruka and only dress like a guy but remain females in and out of the uniforms.

So basically I've been using the Anime version calling seiya a 'HE' because the only she I've ever seen with a chest that flat was under the age of nine.

confused So that's how I float on that.

Anime: Seiya's a she-he to me.

Manga:<('o'<) boobies boobies all the way (>'o')>  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tsunana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:04 pm
Luamervara
I'm refering to both, though I mostly am leaning on the anime one heavily because that's where you see Seiya's 'devotion' to Usagi.

I know she's a chick. but her disguise is a dude for most of the time.

while in the Manga they pull a haruka and only dress like a guy but remain females in and out of the uniforms.

So basically I've been using the Anime version calling seiya a 'HE' because the only she I've ever seen with a chest that flat was under the age of nine.

confused So that's how I float on that.

Anime: Seiya's a she-he to me.

Manga:<('o'<) boobies boobies all the way (>'o')>

X'D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:12 am
*Am happy to amuse people* domokun  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:10 am
Luamervara
~Alechsa~
Luamervara
I dunno why but I thought ' Evil Endymion with Seiya. * twisted

I find that to be and reather good yaoi....in my head.

...Oooooooooh..... now that'd be fun o.o

Quick! Someone needs to type one of those up Stat! (always wanted to say that... ninja )

Oooh...now I like that idea....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:24 am
Mercuryangel
Luamervara
~Alechsa~
Luamervara
I dunno why but I thought ' Evil Endymion with Seiya. * twisted

I find that to be and reather good yaoi....in my head.

...Oooooooooh..... now that'd be fun o.o

Quick! Someone needs to type one of those up Stat! (always wanted to say that... ninja )

Oooh...now I like that idea....

<< I just might do it.

twisted *Yeah, just cut Usagi out XD that would be fuuuun*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tsunana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:20 pm
Lady Hallanna
I say Mamoru is right for Usagi, mainly because that is how the story was written.

Also, Seiya is dedicated to her princess, Kakyuu, so...

Finally, I'm not quite comprehending why everyone is refering to Seiya as a guy. She is a girl, and always HAS been. She doesn't change genders when she transforms. She is a girl that disguises herself as a guy!

That is true of the manga. However, in the anime, she (as well as the other Lights, physically become men. The infamous towel scene shows this perfectly.

So generally, when I use "he" for Seiya, I'm referring to him on Earth. But when I say "she", I'm talking about Starfighter and will usually differentiate by calling him Seiya and her Starfighter even though they are one in the same.

Solar Kitty-chan

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces