Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Bring me beautiful furry girls! >>> drawing a few freebies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faia of the Flame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Steal the Queen
Faia of the Flame
|D Heheh... I know you said you'd prefer if your fursonas aren't scaly, but will you still do them? I'm not really all that picky about my art, so I don't really mind... If you don't want to do it, that's alright, too. It's worth a try asking, though. XD ; ; ;

Sorry. When I say "prefer not to" it means I don't. No exceptions, I apologize.

Alright! Thanks, anyways~ Good luck! ^w^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:01 am
The Corrupted Renamon
Username: The Corrupted Renamon
Link to image(s):
Expression Stance
Species: A hybrid mix of countless members in the Kitsune family, but originally desgned after fox spirits of Asian myth.

Description: She is a tall lean kitsune that stands 7,4 ft tall, with thunder-bolt streaks underneath her fierce eyes.

She has the Taoist Taijitu symbol (talisman of light and darkness) on the leather arm guards that she wears and the zodiacal 'Cancer' symbol on her thighs. She hardly wear any clothing, the fact that she has a fluffy mane covering her chest lessens her worries. The Fur on her shoulders fluff out in a tuft fashion of feather, forming a crest for her fashion. She tends to keep her medium lengthed coat groomed to perfection along with her long silky tail that has a white colored dip on it's end.
The ends of her ears are lightly dipped white as well as her tri-clawed hands and feet.

I'm not interested in doing fanart, sorry. I'm only interested in OCs for now. ^^; Thanks.  

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Daniel Nevaeh

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Drawings are getting along pretty slowly. School started up again so it'll be a while, hope no one minds!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm
Plain and simple req. just give me a fox doing a gut pose (plz be in showr) but make it as clean as the shower makes u kay? nothing to dirty im not tht pervy. (freeby plz)  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items