Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Nicodemus's Quarters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:31 pm
A large room with four pillars in each edge of the room, the ceiling is almost a mile high. The walls are littered with bookselves, and almost a million books are stacked and Nicodemus is normally found floating and reading a book on something. On a normal basis, books tend to fall and Nico is constantly picking them and placing them back where they belong. No one but Nico is allowed in here unless told otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm
Nicodemus entered his room, glancing over to the wall where his own zanpackto lay on a single sword rack. "Perhaps I should make my level look much less than it really is" He countined to contemplate his plans, future and present. Perhaps to mislead the shinigami and make it seem like someone else is in charge. "I guess I'll be the Fraccion of En'u, I'll have to put on a completely different persona, more or less" Sighing heavily he reached out and caught a falling book. The Complete Profiles on each and every one of the past Espada "What luck, I was just looking for you" He quickly opened it up and scanned through it.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 am
Nicodemus sighed, I suppose it's time, to begin He made his way over to the wall which had his sword sitting on it. He hadn't used his sword in almost one hundred years simply because he was training his Hierro, but he had to use it now so he wouldn't look suspicious to the shinigami. "After we get back I'll explain what Ghant and Tori are doing to them." He exited his study to get Karasu and En'u.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm
Nicodemus entered his quarters and began formulating a new plan to create some Vizard and cause some more chaos in Soul Society "Perhaps if I send . . . No too weak for Captain level . . . Maybe five of them . . . No I must have six out there" He began to move faster, his brain coming up with almost hundred plans every minute.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 am
Nicodemus finally set up his plan, he would send almost six of his Arrancar to the human world to attract the attention of the Soul Reapers. Although it was risky, he was going to send only four Espada and two Fraccion. Then Zarza and himself would appear afterwards to change the Shinigami to Vizard, but because of the Shinigami's tendency to attack those around them. He would order a momentary retreat then as soon as the Shingami showed up they would either take them to Soul Society or try to attack them. If they took them to Soul Society, they most likely exile them. If they attacked them, The Espada and Arrancar would swoop in and save them taking them to Hueco Mundo.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:34 pm
"It is time" He turned catching a book and putting it on one of the lower selves. His plan was one that could be foiled in a second, but he needed to lower the ranks of the Shinigami "Another meeting so soon, life as a Leader is rough"

(---> Exit to Other Espada Rooms)  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers