Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My heart may be bleeding

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 am
There's...this...guy who's a year older than me and lives in CA. I know he's not a p*dofile because I've talked to him, but back to the matter at hand. Over part of the year and a half that I've known him, I've fallen deeply in love with him, and I'm afraid that he doesn't know that anymore. I really really want to tell him flat out that I love him and I'm really really really scared to do it. I also have no clue how I'll tell him and he's one of those people if it gets unconfortable, he doesn't send the message back. He also doesn't send the message back if you're not online usually. I'm kicking myself mentally over it and it's bugging that crap out of me.

Help?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:17 pm
Well, do you know him personally? Or is it just over the computer? ( I've had a relationship over the computer for about a year, and I've already told him that I love him. ) Maybe you could hint at it, and eventually be able to say it. ( Answer my question first )  

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm
Get the ******** over it. What are you, 12? You do know ***** is not a ******** cuss word and has absolutely no reason to be bleeped out!

Anyway...Seriously, get over it. When I was 13 I got an xbox and started talking to this guy. I knew he was 2 years younger than my father, but he was nice and fun to talk to. I loved him, as if he was my dad. After a year later, he told me he loved me (yes obviously he was a *****) and I was confused and thought I "loved" back, even though I felt completely different than he did. A few months later, I met another friend on Halo and started playing with him and talking to him. We talked for two days and the ***** started freaking out on me. He somehow got my phone number, street address and figured out what my fathers name was. I was a freshman in high school, and the ***** was sending me messages saying he is going to shut off my internet or call my dad and all this other s**t. I went to the police, because the ***** was stalking me now. We had to start picking up our mail instead of getting it dropped off by the post office, I had to change my phone number twice and I was grounded with nothing to do for 4 months.

It is not ******** worth it.

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff