Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
am i bad person????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 pm
(sorry if i miss spell anything i suck at spelling)
okay so my whole life iv always givein up my happines for others. no matter how depressed i would be if i got something that made me happy id give it up to someone that wanted it more.
(for protectshon of privasy im giveing fake names)
so i had a bf named Dj. for the frist 3 months he made me happy happy but then one day everything stoped. he stoped being sweet and loveing and made me misrable. but i stayed with him. a few days ago i left him. we had been togther for 7 months
but about a year ago my friend had me meet her bf named Shane. she said if i ever took him from her she would hunt me down and kill me (knowing her i know she wasnt lieing) i grew a bit of a crush on him but keeped it hidden.
we strted txting eachother a few weeks ago and i admited i had a crush on him. he said he liked me too. even more then his own gf (but i secrtely loved him)
so when i left Dj, Shane left his gf and asked me out the next day. i said yes.
now am i a bad person for being with a guy that truly makes me feel
-beautiful
-happy
-amazing
when iv nver felt like that befor but i took him from my friend (but i diddnt mean to. it just happned)
so am i bad person? cuz some of my friends school say im a major slut now  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm
Don't let other people lower your self-steem (did I wrote it right?). You're not a slut just because you listened to your heart. If other people put labels on you like slut, b***h and such then just send them to hell!!! twisted Also try to make things right with your friend knowing this must have affected her somehow. Don't give up on your friendship with your friend! You're not a bad person!! Don't let this get to you. And if your friend keeps ignoring you or start treating you badly after a while of trying to be with her then just SEND HER TO HELL WITH THE OTHER PEOPLE!!! twisted Just don't let this get to you and folllow your heart. I'm sorry if I don't make any sense... sweatdrop  

Sexy Pervy Sage

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:29 am
No, that doesn't make you a bad person.
You can't help who you fall in love with, and if your friend can't accept that then obviously she's not a very good friend. And it definately doesn't make you a slut if you dump one guy for another. Your old boyfriend wasn't doing a good job of being a boyfriend but your new one is.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:46 pm
Simular thing happen to me. My friend thought she needed a bf to survive and she started to get annoying after about two months of her excessive flirting with everyguy possible and then getting depressed when they would flirt back but when she would ask them out or something she would get turned down. Well finally this guy asked her out. They were together for a week and she swore she was in love (they hadnt even talked to each other really and only seen each other inbetween classes) Well the end of that week my bestes guyfriend had a small get together for his bday and my friends bf came but my friend couldnt. Me and him talked and hung out almost the entire time we were there. When everyone decided to play a game of spin the bottle for laughs he spun first and it landed on me. I decided to just give a quick peck on the lips. Well i spun and it landed on him. Well somehow instead of another peck it turned into a make out. I flipped. The next day i called my friend and told her everything she forgave me and said she would still stay with him... Sadly though i realized then that i wasnt quite happy that she was gonna stay with him still

That night i was at small concert with some other friends well some how my friends bf got my number and we talked some more. Well for another co-winky-dink he was at some local party thing and his gf was there also and they talked a little bit. Then he said that he liked me and wanted to go out with me instead but he didnt know how to tell her.

Long story short he let her go and i started dating him and me and her continued to be friends. Well her excessive flirting got worse and way more irritating. Well through a series of unfortunate events me and her arent friends anymore but me and him have been together for over 6 months now and are completely happy. But me and her didnt stop being friends because of the boy but because she changed alot or maybe i grew up who knows really but all i can say is that i know you hear constantly people saying friends come first. Well if they are really your friend they'll understand how much you love the one your with. Its really a tough thing to go through. My advice make sure he's worth it if it means you might really hurt a friend. Also just ignore the ones calling you slut and what not thats just makes them the pathetic ones.  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zoaa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:00 pm
Just have your friend get over it. Love is love~ It always will be. Sadly, I know how it feels...to be your friend. Sometimes people can't help it...but if it really bothers her. Just try talking to her about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm
heres the thing though i havnt told her yet cuz like i said. she threatned to kill me if i ever took him away from her  

blissfulend

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 am
Slut.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:43 am
it isn't your fault he fell for you its not like you made him break up with her I mean really it was his choice to break up with your friend.  

xxxemoguitaristxxx

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff