Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My dad doesn't want me in his life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Basically he thinks he should adopt a child that actually loves him. I loved him at one point but now we don't talk and I never see him. He also only tries to have a relationship with me when something bad happens in his life like when his brother died he would email me and ask how school was going and we started planning a summer vacation thingy but when I told him I didn't want to stay for the whole summer he got all pissy and started dissing my mom and my grandmother. He wrote this long a** email basically telling me that my mother brainwashed me to hate him and stuff but he was abusive and held her at gun point when she tried to leave him. After he sent that email I cried for hours and told him he was acting like a 2 year old...but he likes to be in control of the situation so me telling him that I'm not staying for the whole summer made him edgy. So yea.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:31 pm
my parents are still together but my dad is a violent alcoholic and has been sober for a year now but that whole brainwash thing sounds exactly like what my dad would say the EXACT same thing he would always say my mom brainwashed me also he would beat my mother and tried to kill my nephew so ya know if you ever wanna talk just pm becuz i can sorta relate  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm
akachan_ningyou
my parents are still together but my dad is a violent alcoholic and has been sober for a year now but that whole brainwash thing sounds exactly like what my dad would say the EXACT same thing he would always say my mom brainwashed me also he would beat my mother and tried to kill my nephew so ya know if you ever wanna talk just pm becuz i can sorta relate

Thx! I just might lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 am
That sounds just like my dad!
We've hated each other for the past 18 years, and now that I'm having a baby he's like all of a sudden nice to me and actually cares. It's really irritating. But that doesn't mean have a baby to get your dad to be nice to you. :/  

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:40 pm
Omg Jaki
That sounds just like my dad!
We've hated each other for the past 18 years, and now that I'm having a baby he's like all of a sudden nice to me and actually cares. It's really irritating. But that doesn't mean have a baby to get your dad to be nice to you. :/

Haha! I think he would shut me out completely if I got pregnant.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 pm
I don't see how it's a problem, I haven't talk to my dad since I was 13, he sent me a e-mail this new years and I just ignored it.  

Art Payment

Retarded Ardvarks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:20 pm
Moonlight Agony
I don't see how it's a problem, I haven't talk to my dad since I was 13, he sent me a e-mail this new years and I just ignored it.

Everyone handles things differently. Keep that in mind hun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:00 am
Awww.....Come on....You...You're okay....aww...come on...don't don't do that....awwww.....  

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items