Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:01 pm
Ghant watched as everyone left the arena, he knew that the new arrancar was strong, but he had an attitude. Ghant decided to leave for Arina's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 am
Karasu sighed, always late. His habit of arriving just in time to see everyone leave was getting old. Sensing something outside he vanished in sonido.  

G Drogon

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Kaze made it to the field and waited on Ghant. He passed the time by looking up into the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Ghant appeared in front of Kaze. "Ready?"  

Kaisho Takahashi

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 pm
Kaze smiled and said, "You know it." and grabbed his sword and pointed the tip at Ghant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Ghant drew his sword in response to Kaze aiming his sword at him. "You have first move Kaze, don't waste it."  

Kaisho Takahashi

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:51 pm
axxedel walks into the arena and sees ghant and kaze already starting their training axxedel took a seat and said to himself "go get him ghant."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am
"I wont, because i refuse to let you think because you are the fourth espada and I am the fifth that there is huge gap between us" he says. He then throws his sword to the wall behind him, uses sonido to get close to Ghant and drops down then kicks up at him with both feet while using one hand to balance himself.  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 am
Ghant kicked off the ground as Kaze appeared, flipping forward he fired a single bala down at Kaze. "I didn't say there's a huge gap, I meant that people think the advantage goes to whomever strikes frist, but that is a sadly midtaken lie." Ghant landed only a few feet from Kaze. The second his feet hit the ground, he juped backwards firing a six more balas at Kaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am
Kaze lays flat on his back to dodge the passing six balas and fires a cero a the bala coming down at him. He then stands up and takes Jeek Kun do stance.  

Soul Discerner

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Nicodemus appears at the Entrence of the Arena and calls out "Meeting time, Hall of Lost Souls Now. Bring your Fraccion with you! " He sondiod away, he had who he needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:29 pm
Kaze says, "Well it looks like its time to go and i dont think I have any Fraccion but I'll see you at the meeting Ghant." He bows to Ghant and leaves.
(exit)  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:09 pm
Ghant lowers his guard and follows Kaze to the hall.
(Exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:52 am
"hmm" axxedel left to the great hall

-->to hall  

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items