Reply Social Room
fifteen year old boy stomps on a 13 year old girl's face Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 am
Maybe the next kid that gets attacked will be doused in rubbing alcohol, lit on fire, and THEN be curb stomped while they're writhing in agony from the fire burning away their skin.

But I am also sick of all of these ******** articles in this ******** cult.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 am
Harupiggy
Owwin
Harupiggy
Lighting someone on fire is a lot worse than a curb stomping in my opinion. stare
In a fit of rage you can set someone on fire if the accelerants are already there. It takes a little more planning to put on steel toed boots, convince a 13 year old to give you the location of the 15 year old, bike over to them, slam their head on the ground 5 or 6 times and then kick them in the head 7 or so times. Sure a fire is terrible, but so is having your skull caved into your brain.

Still both are unacceptable and the town is full of crazy ********, and a nuking is the most appropriate response.

They DOUSED him in RUBBING ALCOHOL and then SET him ON FIRE.
FOR NO REASON.
That girl egged him on. I'm not saying it was right, but the fire was unprovoked. They ganged up on him for no reason.

Honestly, who calls someone a
you know and doesn't expect a negative consequence?
They set him on fire because he did the right thing. The same kids were trying to steal a bike and he stopped them. It looks like their attack was planned out too. Still all of them are disgusting. Though the means are different the intent was the same. Setting someone on fire is horrible, but just because what they did was cowardly doesn't make it a worse crime. No matter what reasoning there is behind the attack, neither should have happened, and all of them should suffer retribution.  

Owwin

Never Ask Dante

Clean Hunter

11,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 am
c**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am
Owwin
Harupiggy
Owwin
Harupiggy
Lighting someone on fire is a lot worse than a curb stomping in my opinion. stare
In a fit of rage you can set someone on fire if the accelerants are already there. It takes a little more planning to put on steel toed boots, convince a 13 year old to give you the location of the 15 year old, bike over to them, slam their head on the ground 5 or 6 times and then kick them in the head 7 or so times. Sure a fire is terrible, but so is having your skull caved into your brain.

Still both are unacceptable and the town is full of crazy ********, and a nuking is the most appropriate response.

They DOUSED him in RUBBING ALCOHOL and then SET him ON FIRE.
FOR NO REASON.
That girl egged him on. I'm not saying it was right, but the fire was unprovoked. They ganged up on him for no reason.

Honestly, who calls someone a
you know and doesn't expect a negative consequence?
They set him on fire because he did the right thing. The same kids were trying to steal a bike and he stopped them. It looks like their attack was planned out too. Still all of them are disgusting. Though the means are different the intent was the same. Setting someone on fire is horrible, but just because what they did was cowardly doesn't make it a worse crime. No matter what reasoning there is behind the attack, neither should have happened, and all of them should suffer retribution.

That's true. I suppose if I read more, I would know why.

Maybe the nature of the crimes affect people differently so they see one more horrible than the other.

Nuking is the only answer for this city, honestly. Sooner or later some chick's gonna get a face full of acid.
stare  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:14 am
s**t's going to be really ******** up when society collapses  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 am
That town's really messed up.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:51 am
Why would you do that to someone? Did she really think he'd just let that go? In my professional opinion, the b***h deserves to survive and spend her lousy future crippled, useless and ugly, marked for what she's done. I presume the guy won't meet much consequences for what he did as soon as somebody brings up traumatic experiences. The others charged for second-degree murder will probably claim that they were forced, and get away as well.

Man, that's so ******** up. What a whore.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am
I honestly don't feel sorry for either party.

The girl...you deny him the right to talk to someone, then you bring up the death of an important family member in an argument. You kinda had this coming to you. The boy...steel-toed shoes??? Jesus Christ, I realize you were pissed, but did you really have to go that far?  

Sir Codin

Evamortte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:53 am
Town must be the equivalent of Hinamizawa or something.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff