Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What an awesome buy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 am
There's a kids consignment sale down at our state fairgrounds this whole week. Well I went there with my mum and I was browsing through the toys when I stumbled upon something... dun dun dun

The 19 inch Sailor Moon doll! WAH! It was in a plastic bag with Sailor Uranus's, Sailor Mars's, Sailor Neptune's, Chibi Moon's fukus. And a story book, not the manga, but a book done by Scholastic books. The SM doll wasn't in very good condition and I already have one in the original packaging. But this plastic baggie full of Sailor Moon awesomenesssss was only $4.00. So I got it.

Have you guys ever found Sailor Moon at a random place? Was it a great buy? Just wondering. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 am
That's awesome! I've never found any good sailor moon deals in person. Though I did buy almost all the US "Pretty-faced" dolls in the box for about $6 at a local toy outlet. Though that was way back in 2003.  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

Kimillia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm
One day i was walking through GoodWill. It was like any other goodwill. No nice shoes to buy no books to read. Then i went to the clocks/keyboard section........ looking through the clocks i saw one with blonde hair. Thinking it was a another Hello Kitty clock i was about to just leave it thier. But my crouisty (sp) made me look.......And with my luck it was............ A SAILOR MOON CLOCK!!!!!!! it was really great! when it goes off it flashes Red and sings a little song all in japanese!!! biggrin It was the coolest thing!!! I still have it Now smile Then i went to a book store and found the first manga volume! (What a great day i had) smile smile smile smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm
@ Avane Anime- Yeah that was my first in person awesome sailor moon deal. I've bought a ton of stuff off of e-bay, like the anime and stuff. Back in the 90's (rofl) my local blockbuster sold sailor moon dolls and I still have those too. And a plushie. ^^

@D I N O CO O K I E Z- A CLOCK! That's amazing. I have a sailor moon lunch box. I use to carry it around everywhere so it's a bit worn down. I have a sailor moon purse too that I got from claire's back in the day. ha ha.

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces