Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry High, a school for all furries and scalies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

After dusting himself off and walking down the hallway, Saber's sensitive hearing was assulted by the blaring of the fire alarm. Dropping to the floor and covering his ears, he couldn't take the loud noise.
Smoke began to fill he halls as he slowly crawled along the floor. Where the hell is the exit? he thought to himself as his still rang painfully. Throwing open the closest door, he tumbled into the room and slammed the door shut. Crawling over to the window, he noticed he was on the third floor.
"So much for the dramatic window exit" he complaied. He saw fire trucks outside but they didn't seem to be doing anything.
"Aren't they supposed to be putting out the fire?" he asked himself.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Kyle looked around and put his CSP into his pocket. He was more worried about getting his game station taken away than getting caught in the fire. The smoke made it slightly hard to see but not to hard. Kyle calmly, and swiftly walked out of the building noticing the firemen once he was outside. He decided to approach the fireman and ask what was going on.

Gravity Sword

SoloTiger1993

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:41 pm

(sorry but English aint my strait a class >.> well actualy id be lucky if i even get a A but ill work on it more)
Nick started walking down the hall when he started smelling smoke and took his ear buds out of his ears."Um okay its either thats lunch,someone burning food in the Home EC room,or theirs a fire,corse I got no real clue of what all classes are in this school so it could posibly be a failed experiment in the cemistry lab."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:51 am

Kit, a small one eyed fox with a cane, slowly walked out of the hallway. Most of the other students were already out of the building but he knew he would be fine, and if he rushed he would just end up falling anyway. When Kit finally made it out of the smoking hallway, he took a deep breath and sighed. "First day at school, nobody knows me, and the place is on fire. This is turning out to be a wonderful day." His voice was dripping with sarcasm as he coughed from the amount of smoke he had inhaled.

((fixed))

Kit_Klawson

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 am

(You know there's a fire going on inside, right?)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Kyle saw a small fox who looked ill coming out of the building. He then walked up to the fox and asked "you alright?"

Gravity Sword

Kit_Klawson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Kit was getting a little light-headed as he coughed a bit more before he answered. "Yeah, I think i should be ok after a little whi..." Kit's cane slipped out of his hands as his legs became weak and he began to fall forward.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Kyle then help the fox up saying "take it easy buddy." He then lift Kit onto his shoulder and walked him over to the firemen.

Gravity Sword

Kit_Klawson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Kit looked around, a little dazed. "I guess I was in the smoke a little longer than I thought. Thank you helping me." Kit sat down when they made it to the ambulance. The EMT started asking about his leg but Kit ignored the question, too ashamed to go into details. "Where is my cane, I think I dropped it." He started looking around trying to get up and search for it but the EMT forced him to stay put.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm

*Wolfgang, a young wolf (foreign exchange student from Austria), appears out of the smoke in a suit and tie* "Ummm...E-excuse me...Have you seen my p-parents? Anyone...?" He tries desperately to get a firefighter's attention, but is then forced to a bench where he begins to cry softly. "This was supposed to be my first day here...It was supposed to be exciting! Hrmm!"

DieF1228

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:22 am

I run out of the smoke, my eyes watering from the annoying gas. Seeing Wolfgang, I go over and sit on the bench next to him, putting myself between my black duffel bag and him. "I think the tour guide caught on fire..." I look at his clothes and realize that his clothes make me look poor by comparison(I'm wearing a black hoodie and a pair of jeans, a blank red t-shirt is hidden under the jacket.). I shake Wolfgang's shoulders "You okay man?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:32 pm

(i hope its okay if i join in at this point in time, btw im a blue dragon that can control water in any form and can disapear into any form of water like mist or into the ground) In the back of the crowd with a smile on my face, as my scaly tail flickers with energy.Holding small balls of water, i wonder if anyone can ever stop me.Walking around the crowd, heading to my truck.

dc boom

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces